The Governing Body does just what they say Apostates do

by Watchtower-Free 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    I'm interested to know the back story of the photo.
  • sir82
    sir82

I'm interested to know the back story of the photo.

A photo-op designed to show how GB members "go out in service" just like every other JW.

Obviously it is staged - who is taking the picture? What "worldly person" would allow a stranger to stand behind them in their own home and take a photo over their shoulder?

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol
    How Cute.. She has a little Caleb & Sophia pin.. This obviously shows that this Idol-ism behavior is condoned by the WT GB.. I'm surprised whats his face doesn't have one too.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Morris is the brother who's pet project is Caleb and Sophia, that is why the wifey is wearing the pin.

Another shamless PR plug for the GB/Org.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757
    Tony the Tiger looks hungry for Frosted Flakes.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The GB members of the WTS are apostates to Jesus Christ and his directives in preaching the Gospel, according to the scriptures.

They are also by definition false prophets who has come in disguised as Christ's spirit.

• hardtobeme
    hardtobeme
    I wonder if that "worldly person" has tight pants! Looks like Tony is saying "Son you have to change those pants, or be destroyed forever. Listen to me, obey me and be blessed."
  • sir82
    sir82

I wonder if that "worldly person" has tight pants!

Sister Morris seems to be glancing that way....she looks intrigued!

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Since Sister Morris seems to be focused on the householder's crotch, perhaps he isn't even wearing pants.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit