Elders helping on blood

by road to nowhere 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I'm up against surgery for family again. The nicest elder presently says he will (must) come to support the blood issue. The decision was already discussed with the doctor by the family member. It is not up to me and I will not override the decision made by someone else anyway. Every time it feels more like a spy waiting to see what occurs than a shepherd. Personally I don't want to have to be polite and visit/ entertain others in these times either.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    Personally I don't want to have to be polite and visit/ entertain others in these times either.

Whoever informed the "nice" elder should have STFU (assuming it was not the patient or at least it was the patient's choice to inform the elder.

Take a good book and ignore them all.

I'd recommend Crisis of Conscience, but that might not be the best choice under the circumstances.

• LV101
    LV101

I'd tell the nice elder to support the blood issue til the cows come home but not when it comes to my family's blood.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

My relative wants the congregation informed. They never visit or even call, but they are the sheep herders. Emphasis on herding.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I calll it more like "hounding",,, rather than 'herding'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit