What is the latest trend in jw land

by bola 21 Replies latest jw friends

• bola
    bola

I want to know the latest trend in jw land. After I have disassociated from jw land last year, now my father has forced me to write a reinstatement letter. And I will soon be reinstated back very soon because those cult elders will meet with me. Can anyone please send the latest update in jw land and the latest elders shepherd the flock of god textbook please. I will appreciate it a lot. Thanks. You are all wonderful.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Did you hand over your hostage letter for reinstatement like this:

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

Hi bola, so how is it that your dad forced you to write a reinstatement letter? Are you underage living at home? Just trying to understand.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Well I can't really help you in what is new in JW land because they keep changing so fast but, Sorry you have to go back.

Do you have to live at home still? I hope that you'll be able to leave sooner rather than later because life is for living and you can't really do that if you are having to fake being a JW.

• blownaway
    blownaway

Ipads. Seems even my jw in-laws who are digitally challenged bought one. The Dubberdom has went to this format.

• sir82
    sir82

Latest trend is posting a selfie of yourself doing something "theocratic" and then gushing about #BestLifeEver or #NoRegrets or some such nonsense, while semi-secretly going to clubs and/or boinking the pioneer sister 2 congregations over and/or selling Ecstasy on the side.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Being self employed as a Gardiner, Window Cleaner or Car Valet for men, or Nail Technician for the women.

• Tight Pants Twinkle Toes
    Tight Pants Twinkle Toes

bola.....all is not lost. When you meet with the elders just continue to have doubts and you don't have to rejoin the cult.....just sayin

• Incognito
    Incognito
    And I will soon be reinstated back very soon because those cult elders will meet with me.

Just because the elders agree to meet with you, does not in itself signify you will be reinstated very soon or at all.

Since you disassociated yourself, then you voluntarily 'turned against Jah' and his 'Org' which is considered worse than any disfellowshipping offense.

Depending on how you DA'd, who your JW relatives are, if you prove yourself worthy by not missing meetings while behaving as expected of any DF'd member, and after repeated grovelling on your part, the elders may eventually decide to reinstate you. It could take 6 months, 1 year or a few years, if at all.

They typically like to make examples of those who turn away from the org, which often means humiliation and long delays before they even consider reinstatement.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I would say the posting of photos on social media. Hard to believe they were calling this un- theocratic not so long ago

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit