Watchtower Paranoia and Russia

by jwleaks 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Compare.

The below image is from the July 17, 2017, issue of The Watchtower (Study edition).

LINK: https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-july-2017/

The below image is a still shot from a Watchtower propaganda video about governments turning on the JWs:

Now compare the above two images with the following recent photo of the Russian police:

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

Interesting detail on the uniforms. I also wonder about the videos of Sergei and the fake Russian accents. Seems like the GB are making a special effort to connect to Russia, get noticed and “bring it on”. It could be they are hoping for ‘all that’ world-wide press coverage or maybe they simply believe it’s time for them to help Jehovah start the Great Tribulation.

Really not a good time to plan a massive letter avalanche. Putin is already dealing with rising dissent and public demonstrations this week. He won’t be in an understanding mood on April 5th.

On another front I also question the timing of Sanderson’s Russian speech. He comes off as a spy leader sending coded messages to Russian operatives. This at a time when anti-Russian sentiment and talk of Russian spying is rising in the US. You have to wonder if the GB want to incite the Americans to suspect them of working with the Russians. Perhaps there’s also a plan to provoke a US ban.

You’d have to give it to them. For the second time in their history their prophecy is seeing fulfillment. And this time it won’t be invisible.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes, the GB seem to be inciting such "persecution"!

If I walk up to a dog and stir him up, then get upset when he bites me, is it the dog's fault or mine??!

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Just like Rutherford stir Hitler up in WW 2

• Londo111
    Londo111

It is interesting that when the Cold War ended and the work was legalized in Russia, the identity of the "King of the North" became unknown. I wonder if Russia has the King of the North will be revisited.

• Mad Irishman
    Mad Irishman

Some of you are so blinded by your hatred you can't see straight.

This is an actual image of Russian soldiers storming a Kingdom Hall. I don't think there is any paranoia going on. It's just reality.

• kpop
    kpop

The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!

Next thing the GB will blame the declines in publishers on Russian hacking. What a cult.

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

Mad Irishman:

Could you please provide photo source?

Thank-you

:0)

• darkspilver
  • tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

Thank-you darkspilver

:0)

Share this