Today's watchtower: obey us, no matter what
- Yesterday i puked my guts out behind the kingdom hall during this Watchtower study. Thats how bad it was. Any visitors would have thought .....CULT!!! The qoute telling Bethelites not to complain if the are given the ass from bethel after years of service...priceless! I looked around and saw brothers smiling and nodding...idiots wake up.
- They are telling us how things will be in the new system,when they can't get their shit together about the present system with all their changing light garbage.
- What were some of the comments about the new arrangements ie bethel re-assignments,special pioneers,etc
I LOVE that some here were "privileged to be the WT reader" for the study!
How did you keep your decorum while standing there facing the audience??
- I'm sure.....that there are more than you think that the rank and file may be wondering something like ''what's up with all the WT's on obey, obey''. Some of the rank and file may be beginning to get paranoid.
They are making paradise earth as appealing as waiting in line at the Mogamma(major govt office in Cairo) in July during a blackout.
Honestly, how is the kingdom bureaucracy any better than the US goats? Stand , wait, don't get what you expect. Later, rinse, repeat.
“Recreation and relaxation have their place, but the pleasure derived from them is increased when we put our relationship with Jehovah first”....
what a load of F***ing bullshit...
Are you telling me that when I'm sat in the Coffee shop on a Sunday morning (not having to go knock on people's door in field service only to be rejected) after having had my large breakfast at the pub where I was able to watch ducks, swans, and other beautiful birds in the enormous pond with fountain, now in the coffee shop with book in hand and at total peace, sipping my caramel latte, are you saying it would have 'felt' better if I put JEHOVAH first????? oh come on!
Does 'putting Jehovah first' have some miraculous effect on your sensory organs? like they become more sensitive and you feel the pleasurable sensations much more powerfully???? Does this mean that if you are thinking about Jehovah whilst having sex, it's the best sex ever??? because the stronger your relationship with Jehovah, the more powerful your pleasure sensations become? I'm laughing out loud here, honestlyl...
when I go to my maths class or Jazz piano class and leave the class exhilerated...
or when I sit at the piano and play something beautiful, am I to believe a putting my relationship with Jehovah first could have made the sensations I felt, even better? who the hell are they trying to kid here? What a load of BULL-SHAT....
- "Do not question for I have all the answers. Stop thinking and listen to me. Be obedient to me and I will lead you to greatness" - Adolf Hitler, Nuremberg rally 1938
- Wow! Confronting, but appropriate quote Secret Slave Class!
I sometimes wonder if the conductor is waking up and that is why he still calls on me. Or maybe just figure to give OFS enough rope?
More likely: No one is really paying attention to anything anyone is saying, not even the conductor.