Today's watchtower: obey us, no matter what

by Tornintwo 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Heaven
    Heaven
    When you adopt someone else's life plan instead of creating your own, you will never be happy. And if you are never happy, illness and other bad things will follow.
  • dubstepped
    dubstepped
    I hate them and their message of Christian guilt. Eff 'em. That passive aggressive message, taken to heart by conscientious people like me back then, leads to depression and anxiety when you can't find the promised joy in living as they tell you to. To say that's how God wants it and how he designed us to live is pure assholery designed to manipulate people into serving the organization. If you're not happy leaving for them then something must be wrong with you. Manipulative self-serving narcissistic controlling jerks, the whole lot of them.
  • freddo
    freddo

And if you want your loved ones to get resurrected and your name is Zinnia Zunderblast you can wait a bit longer than if your name is Anthony A. Aardvark because it's all got to take place decently and by arrangement.

So why not alphabetically?

• prologos
    prologos
    don't complain about the directing fist now, because you have not seen anything yet, wait until we have full control after Armageddon, which will scare the --- out of you, and you will obey and enjoy the privilege.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

“Personal interests and pleasures will have their place in God’s new world"

“Recreation and relaxation have their place, but the pleasure derived from them is increased when we put our relationship with Jehovah first”

Translation...You can have a good satisfying life in the future. Put your relationship with Jehovah (aka the org.) first. Give us your all (your money too) and you can have a satisfying life.

It's so hard to believe we ever thought along the same lines as these master manipulators.

Look at some of the old timers faces. They have the WTF look. We know of some (family members ) who are still work hard menial labor jobs (in their late 60's early 70's), with no end in sight of qutting or retiring. They can't or they would starve to death. It's like they have been waiting on a train that will never arrive to take them to their promised destination. Sad! I truly feel for these ones. At least we are young enough to enjoy the life we have today. I hope the majority of the young ones are running in the opposite direction. I think the internet is blowing a gaping hole in the JW belief system.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

'' We all must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive whether they seem strategic from a human standpoint or not''.

I can really see the Borg getting cultier, big time. ''The GT is at our doorstep, sell everything your house, cars and send the proceeds to us, you no longer need them''

• Heartsafire
    Heartsafire

Ugh. Just more of this.

• millie210
    millie210

It looks like they really hustled to get that part in print about those leaving Bethel need to have a good attitude.

I guess that is an attempt to shut down the talk that is already happening....

• prologos
    prologos

This wt is contradicting Jesus, who talking about the future said, according to Mat. 19: 28 :"--In the re-creation, --"

Jesus called it recreation. vacation, Wt calls it " full time service" no more worldly duties to worry about.

caption picture couple looking at choice waterfront building sites, their "assigned" lot? lucky ones!. so where are the billions and billions of resurrected ones, perhaps triple the present population jam-packed behind the mountains??

• clarity
    clarity

I feel sick ....they have my grandkids.

This may have been the feelings of those Jewish people who were in Hitler's concentration camps in WW2 .....watching their families walking in lines over to the Showers. The awake ones knew that they would be gassed.

Liars of the worse kind. Both Hitler & Watchtower GB. In so many ways they mimic their Method of Operation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit