NOW What is the Watchtower up to?

by imallgrowedup 53 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Imallgrowedup:

For what it's worth, here is another thread I found from a LONG time ago about the Society and real estate. Maybe you can glean some information from it that is helpful. You're doing a fantastic job!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/501/1.ashx

CG

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hummmm, I knew they were a wealthy bunch. Wealthy individuals and organizations go to great lengths to hide profits, especially when they are of a religious nature. All they need is a good attorney to filter out the money into areas where it can't be "seen" readily by public eye.

This doesn't surprise me, and I'm happy that you posted this information. Thanks!

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Country Girl -

That is a more than helpful thread! Thanks for digging it up! Now I just need to get a hold of "waiting"...!

Sentinel -

You said it! Stay tuned...!

growedup

• sf
    sf

Just a few items found:

Contra Costa Times | 10/19/2003 | Business name filings:
    ... Byron. Blue Giraffe Travel, Sara Tamayo, 5401 Byron Hot Springs Road.
    Clayton. Garden Artistry, Sharon Petersen, 10 Mt. Olympus Place. ...
    www.bayarea.com/mld/cctimes/2003/ 10/19/business/7051002.htm - 65k - Cached - Similar pages

Then address cached:

http://66.102.11.104/search?q=cache:MzvtJTnAhNUJ:www.drms.dla.mil/environmental/Qualtran.pdf+5401+Byron+Hot+Springs&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

In which Diablo Transportation Inc. is located, it appears, as well as Sara's business.

Motor Carriers >>> Hazardous
    ... Roadrunner Freight Systems, Inc. ... share of the military munitions market, this division
    is comprised of Tri-State Motor Transit, Diablo Transportation and CI ...
    www.transportlink.com/SubDirectory.asp?SubCategory=3 - 12k - Cached - Similar pages :

>>

TRISM Secured Transportation

http://www.trism.com

TRISM Secured Transportation safely and efficiently hauls munitions, commercial explosives, radioactive or hazardous materials and other secured commodities, as well as non-bulk hazardous wastes. Handling the major share of the military munitions market, this division is comprised of Tri-State Motor Transit, Diablo Transportation and C. I. Whitten Transfer Co. TRISM Secured Transportation has a full line of vans and dromedary container equipment to safely service these unique markets. Trailers are equipped with satellite communications, secondary containment and salvage drums, personal protective equipment and spill kits, and insurance on equipment that exceeds federal requirements. This division can move any dangerous commodity, including less-than-truckload shipments anywhere in the United States with limited service to Canada and Mexico. Please visit our web site at http://www.trism.com.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

SF - Were you able to access that link before you posted this? I ask because I just now tried and the website is DOWN!!!

Check for a pm from me!

growedup

• sf
    sf
  • lovinlife
    lovinlife

(((growed up)))

Great work!!! Amazing responses from all of you. My head is spinning from the implications! Thanks growed up...I just read this today! This is what I get for falling behind in the posts!!!!

• bebu
    bebu

Strangely, the name of the business is "Diablo"! ()

That fits.

bebu

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Bebu -

Yes, "Diablo" does mean "Devil" in spanish! As much as I love the connection, there is a mountain in that region called "Mt. Diablo". There are a lot of businesses with the name "Diablo" in them in that area.

Of course, who's to say the biz was named after the mountain?!

:-)

growedup

• bebu
    bebu

Yes, I thought there was probably a town or landmark of sorts in the area with the name diablo... even so... it would be an irony, wouldn't it?

No jumping to conlusions, though.

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit