Watchtower Convicts Itself - Quotes

by Sea Breeze 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

This short video contains a few quotes from the WT that may help loved ones wake up a bit. I thought it was pretty well done. I wish the title wasn't so "in your face", but rather eased into it a bit more discreetly. Maybe it wouldn't make a difference. Anyway the quotes are great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-17xL3oiO5I&fbclid=IwAR2y4rrJc4G5IDJIzYo4iXOr2ZKZfrQUCq4o0rR5TGa3AEJzv6vh9G1p7Qg&ab_channel=KristiVidne

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

"Lying for the TRUTH tm"

• GregW
    GregW

The Watchtower Corporation should never been supported by true Christians for it was always an organization of false apostate teachings.

The men who ran and started it should have been identified as such but human ignorance was exploited and manipulated by these men as a means to pursue their own will and purpose, not Jehovah's or Jesus's.

• Longlivetherenegades
    Longlivetherenegades

A good title for the post. The materials the organization had produced over the years is leading many into what they call APOSTASY. since their is the causative item. Definitely the producers of such publications are APOSTATE.

• carla
  • Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    The WT. also encourages a person to end all relationships with non-JW's once they start looking to the Organization for Salvation.

Saw this post on another forum:

March 2021 Watchtower says this concerning helping a Bible student "progressing" towards baptism:

“Hanae now serves as a regular pioneer. Recalling when she first started to attend meetings, she says: “As I made friends in the congregation, I began looking forward to the meetings, and I attended even when I felt tired. I enjoyed the company of my new friends, and this helped me to end my friendships with those who did not share my beliefs.” (paragraph 15)

The WT idol is very demanding.
  • Magnum
    Magnum

Wow! Thank you.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Short brief and to the point ,very well done video.I love the cover showing the idolization of JW.Org by JW`s.

• GregW
    GregW

The WT. also encourages a person to end all relationships

with non-JW's once they start looking to the Organization for Salvation.

Yes that's quite apparent but this social controlling regulation isn't just unique with the JWS religion, there are many out there that enforce that as well.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello SeeBreeze,

my sincere congratulations for this video and ...the fantastic quotes

which do not need any explanations or addition.

My european friends will like it.

Thanks again,

greetings

JC MacHislopp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit