Just Realized I Lost a Dream

by Sassy 18 Replies latest members private

• Sassy
    Sassy

I think about that too Piph. Before we thought we had forever to do stuff....and now we will run out of time...

Tink, you reminded me of a childhood dream I had, having a large cat for a pet.. panther maybe.. (black is my favorite color)

MAC? where are you.. here is a topic with the word SEX in it... and you haven't commented in your usual tactful and appropriate way...

• Sassy
    Sassy

Well the other day I realized/remembered that I had had another dream when I believed in the WTS and the new system...

You see all my life all I ever dreamed of was having daughters.. I wanted 6 of them originally..

well..of course as I got older and realized how much work children were, 2 or 3 made more sense..

when my first son was born, I was a little disapointed, but of course it is the health of the baby most important and there was always other pregnancies..

Baby Two came along.. another son... another bundle of joy in my life..

then I got pregnant a third time. I wanted so much to have a daughter that before the birth I requested from my dr that a Ultra Sound be done to look for the sex.......I explained that I needed to cope, if this was another boy, with the fact that I wasn't getting a daughter... I needed time to love this child as a son, not as a dream.. Well, they couldn't tell with the ultra sound and so I had to wait until the birth to find out another wonderful handsome son was blessed in my life. Ironically they put me in a room with two women who both had given birth to daughters.. lol.. oh well..

After three (and with my youngest ending up having ADD) it was time to think about retiring from bearing babies.. I just couldn't bear to have the ADD gene past on to another child, as our youngest was a very difficult challange for any parent and since my husband had it, the chance I could have another child with it was great...

so I made the choice then not to plan for any more.. to let go of my dream.. but there was always the new system right??

then I got divorced.............and became engaged to another brother who wanted a child.. the dream again came alive in my mind and the hope of a daughter....

but then I canceled the wedding....

ok... well... there was always the new system! I remember praying to God asking that I was able to survive into the new system, since there is some argument on those who die that would be resurrected, being able to bear children... so please God, let me live so I can have my daughter in the new system..

well.. I haven't thought a lot about having a child for a while.. until recently.. due to some health problems I am going to be ending the opportunities to have children.. and with that decision after being at the drs office this week, I realized that my oportunities for any more pregnancies was ending... but also the realization that since I no longer believe in the WTS or a new system.. it hit me.. no more chances for me to have a daughter..

so I am a little sad..

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Sassy, there isn't anything I can say that could ease your sadness about this, so the most I can say is: You are loved, you are a blessing in many of our lives, and your caring friendship is appreciated by all who know you. Thanks for being here with us.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

sass babe,

You can always adopt

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    So I always said.. Wait till we are perfect.. imagine what the perfect orgasm is.. perfect sex is.. it was one of those awesome thoughts I couldn't wait for..

Baby... once you go Elsewhere you never go back.

You're dream ain't lost... you just ain't found it yet.

• talesin
    talesin

Sassy,

That was my dream, too. I understand.

Take your time and mourn this loss. Be gentle with yourself. Then let it go.

love,

tal

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((Sassy))))) Dear Sassy, dreams sometimes come true in the most incredible ways! Instead of a daughter, you may have a granddaughter to spoil and dress in little frilly dresses. You may have the opportunity to be a mother figure to some girl or woman who really needs your life wisdom. Just take your life one beautiful minute at a time and prepare to be amazed at what you can do.

Love,

Nina

• simplesally
    simplesally

Sassafrass,

Teryn is here and she is close. Anytime you want to play tea party let us know................she loves you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jwbot
    jwbot

eeww...JW sex? That would be so boring. *ungh ungh now lets have a baby*

I already have perfect orgasms, oral sex is the best!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit