What can be worn at meeting and ministry now?

by Mikejw 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

so what is appropriate now we don’t have to wear a suit and tie?

I imagine just a smart shirt and smart casual trousers. What about shoes? Could someone wear shorts shoes?

Can you image elders coming to meetings and on the ministry wearing cargo trousers and a smart casual jumper or sweatshirt?

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Next elders meeting after the main meeting the brothers coming out of the back room could look like this

• notsurewheretogo
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

😭ROFL.

🤣

Maybe a gimp suit.

• skin
    skin

Well, that's the end of us being judgimental toward the clothes that we saw church goers wearing into their meeting places, on a Sunday morning on our way to the KH.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Somewhere, a manufacturer of cheap polyester suits is shedding a tear...

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I saw some mormon elders without the tie.

As for casual wear, some of the jackets, trousers, women's suits in the store are wrinkled making the legendary polyester suit look good

Actually I seldom notice clothing except for either bazaar things or nice (women) legs. I note the message in tv news and the story line in entertainment--as opposed to the lack thereof at the hall and cannot say what the clothing was.

• janusfulcrum
    janusfulcrum

My prediction is that not only will suits not be required, they will be banned. Because they remind the GB of law-suits.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Know what’s really funny?

My wife and I actually like how I look in a shirt and tie… it was never an issue with us.

😄

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit