Nº 001 Subliminal na literatura da Watchtower

by indicetj.com 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• indicetj.com
    indicetj.com

Olha, se você é uma Testemunha de Jeová:

http://figuras.indicetj.com/001-o-caolha-raivoso.html

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

I just can't get into the subliminal images conspiracy.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Silly.

• btlc
    btlc

Apropos "Live Forever", I think this is more interesting, French actress Pascale Petit:

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

@btlc: She's still alive and kicking at 81. I just checked. I wonder if she's single.

• blondie
    blondie

I see the WTS edited the picture, not as much cleavage.

• btlc
    btlc

Maybe she never learned that she stumbled some of the angels and made them fall from the heaven...

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

If you look at the pictures of Babylon the Great in the Revelation Grand Climax book, then compare them to Esther in the Imitate their Faith book p 153 you'll see she's got the same moth or butterfly earring and her clothes are the same colour as Babylon the Great (purple and scarlet - although they've pinked up the scarlet).

If you look at the picture of Esther on p 128/9 of that same book, ask yourself, "why is she looking at that wierd statute of two drooping swan necks and watching all those little birds? A couple of them are tits."

Now I'm not going to spell it out, but if you wanted to stick your hand up and give the most innocent sounding shocking answer at a mid-week meeting, this delightful picture might have been drawn just for you.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I once knew someone in the art department back in the 80's, and he said that the original drawing of the ladies in the water, they had no clothes at all. They didn't go for that and the artist added the clothing afterwards. That was the story anyways.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

buh-bye!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit