Serena Williams baptism pics

by blondie 6 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
  • HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Now she's JW FULLY, according to WT's policies! The only difference is that she may not receive HARSH discipline (like a plain/regular R&F dub would receive), all due to her celeb status plus and mainly LARGE $$$$$$ DONATIONS! If she does commit a sin, she will more than likely be placed on PUBLIC REPROOF = A SLAP ON THE WRIST instead. WT doesn't want their CASH COW members to leave the cultporation at all if they can help it! 👆☝🏽

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    "Being a Jehovah’s Witness is important to me, but I’ve never really practiced it and have been wanting to get into it."

So... not as important as her tennis career, is the impression I'm getting.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

the thing that stood out to me in her baptism pic is how covered up she is...more so than the average I ever saw...and totally different from some photos I have seen of her where less seemed to be more.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Welcome to the cult!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    tonus - "Being a Jehovah’s Witness is important to me, but I’ve never really practiced it and have been wanting to get into it."

How did she get through the Baptism Questions(tm)? How die the Elders(tm) ever agree to her getting craptised?

Oh, wait..........my bad. She has MONEY.

Fear no more TOMO 3rd, your whiskey and permanent drunken state are now paid for!!!!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Interesting that she named her daughter Olympia !!

Whilst it's the perfect choice for one of the greatest sportswomen alive, I'm not sure Jeeeehover would approve her naming the child after the mountain top home of the Pagan competition!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit