Great News in the EX Jehovahs Witness World!!!

by Christian Gutierrez 21 Replies latest jw friends

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Great news Christian!! Can you please check your PM

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Funny thing about the decline in baptisms at Circuit Assemblies & Regional Conventions in many parts of the world...the baptism part at these events is intended to be the highlight of the program.

With onezeez & twozeez being baptized and for the most part fresh-out-of-diaper teenie boppers being the one's baptized...what an embarrassement this must be to the JW community!

How humiliating this must be for the elders assigned to give the baptismal talks at these venues! Sad indded!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Actually JW Gonebad I find it happyfying that baptisms are so far down in numbers and the only onezeez or twozeez are poor children of the brainwashed JW. parent.

How humiliating this must be for the elders assigned to give the baptismal talks at these venues!

And ro me I think that is great news ,hopefully that will wake a few more up out of their delusion.

( I know what you meant though LoL}

Its good to see Christian and Katja ? his wife interacting with this community now than when they just promoted their own videos and never commented further

Kudos to you both for your humility and sharing not only your vids but also contributing to discussions taking place

I wish you both well

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    AndersonsInfo - "...more Canadian JW families are exiting the JW religion than joining it..."

Can't help but wonder just how much that trend is showing up in other developed countries... :smirk:

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

They aren't getting many to join at all anymore thats why they need to baptize the babies. With so many leaving many more becoming inactive because they have bills to pay and older ones dying this cult really is on the down turn. I'd say they have less then 5 million baptized and falling. Also so many are just not taking it seriously any more too. They go for social reasons and out in service once in awhile but that's it. The cult has really become a joke. Reminds me of the Hary Krishnas .

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

And the Krishnas have faded into a whispery shadow of their former selves (due to the exact same institutionalized problem the Org has, I might add).

Most people aren't even aware they still exist anymore, in fact.

Hard to argue that the Org doesn't deserve (or will meet) that same fate.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yup! That sure is great news. The internet has definitely been a game changer for the Watchtower Mind Control Cult.

For sure if the internet was around when(1971) I was duped into joining these suckers it would never had happened. Getting new non-born-in recruits for this creepy organization has almost got to nearly impossible thanks to shared information on the world wide web(not to mention all the lawsuits too).

These non-educational dumb shits that make up the Governing Body are doomed for failure at every turn. Because they are so fucking stupid in their corporation inspired delusion of being God's earthly organization it's pathetic.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Here in the UK we had a onezee at our assembly. Seems to be catching!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Unshackle: "Here in the UK we had a onezee at our assembly. Seems to be catching!"

I can imagine what's going through the poor schmuck elder's mind as he's delivering his baptismal talk and looking at rows of empty baptismal candidate seats in front of him while the rest of the thousands of JW rank and file in the audience are looking on...

"Is this the best that all you pioneers could do in your cart peddling and door to door work"?

This is what's going through the minds of those thousands of JWs in attendance at these assemblies and conventions while this poor schmuck elder is giving his baptismal talk with all these rows of empty baptismal candidate seats in front of him...

"Who's he talking to?"

I sure do pity elders who are saddled with these baptismal talks!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

It will be even better when the public talk speaker gazes out at all the empty rows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit