Purple Triangle

by apostatethunder 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Has anyone noticed that the colour purple comes from mixing red and blue, and that the red triangle meant political prisioner and the blue triangle meant foreigner?

Purple also comes from mixing pink and blue, foreign homosexual or sexual offender.

That's how the nazis wieved the Bible Students.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Yellow comes from mixing red and green, criminal political enemies, which is how they suposedly viewed common Jews.

It's too obvious to be an oversight.

• apostatethunder
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well that was fairly bizarre.

I like the picture of the lynx.

• waton
    waton

Of course all these paints, stains and dyes are made for the dying, end of the line, from substances that absorb certain incoming wavelength,

Energy, live photons' colours are different, mixing all wavelength, these light "colours "gives white, not shades of black.

reflect on that.

I remember in the late 1930s, the yellow of the star of David, by compulsion warn even outside the Camps.

Did Jw also have to wear their chosen triangle in public? dont think so.

• oppostate
    oppostate

aWhaaaaaasa! Bizarre is definitelly the word for this. But lookee here...

Purple was expensive to make, therefore it was associated with the rich and royalty, so to mock Jesus as King of the Jews, they put a purple mantle on him, this led to it being associated with the followers of Jesus, the Bibelforscher/JWs were put in camps because they saw Jesus as their only king not the Fuehrer Hitler not any man and preached the Kingdom so their distinctive patch in the concentrstion camps was purple, easy peasy, no need for what sound like multichromatic LSD inspired explanations.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Based on their own descriptions I think they would use the black inverted triangle for all aristocrats: work-shy or antisocial.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Also an inverted triangle could be a rival hierarchy or the reflection of the current one.

And the inverted Swastika seems like a photo negative of the real one.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Really? Jehovah's Witnesses were put into camps because they saw Jesus as their only king and not the fuehrer? How was that not the case of all Christians? Catholic priests were put a red triangle, political enemies.

I always thought Bible Students were put into camps because the nazis didn't agree with the Watchtower hierarchy. Also they were trustworthy, unlike any other prisioner.

Bizarre? Nazism was an ideology obssesed with symbolism, but maybe you are right and they didn't pay any attention to the colors they used.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless
    Yellow comes from mixing red and green...

You might want to check on that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit