The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few...

by logansrun 53 Replies latest jw friends

• logansrun
    logansrun

teenyuck,

*sigh* back at you!

First off, the differences between Dem's and Repub's are not that great. Someone once said that the greatest Republican president this country has ever had was Bill Clinton. Judging by his shady business dealings I tend to agree.

I think your philosophy about welfare and social programs are very one-sided. I think you have listened to the propaganda that is awash in this country. Besides, there are other "social programs" besides welfare which help the poor besides a hand-out. Free education and job trianing, for instance.

I don't consider myself or my family "poor" btw. Actually, we are quite comfortable.

Here's the thing: you feel that economics and politics should be devoid of moral content and compassion...I believe it should be an integral part.

Oh, and the "cash for votes" thing must be stopped Yeah...Clinton was a real culprit in that category. Bush followed suit.

Flaming Liberal Hugs,

Bradley

• logansrun
    logansrun
    We need welfare but as far as I'm concerned it should have a time limit on it, maybe two years max. Then you work or live under an overpass

What's that Rolling Stones song? "I'm so hot for her....I'm so hot for her...I'm so hot for her....but she's so COLD!"

Nice try Ms. Icepick. You've got a lot to learn.

B.

• logansrun
  • logansrun
    logansrun

Oh, never mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit