JW Elder Spy Stories

by jschwehm 21 Replies latest jw friends

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

I never spied on anyone, but two elders would drive by homes of sisters to see if worldy men were spending the night. One they disfellowshipped, one moved away. One elder asked a sister to check the home of a sister on her way home. So much for trusting in god to reveal things. Yes it is a Police state! Big brother is watching

• Balsam
    Balsam

I always thought this was so weird when I heard true stories from women usually, but sometimes brothers being watched or their houses staked out. I recall an Elder's daughter who had the hots for this guy and she was disfellowshipped once the elders saw this guy coming out of her house early in the morning. She was eventually pregnant besides being disfellowshipped and had a son. She got reinstated did fine for a while and got pregnant by the same guy again and had a daughter. The 2nd time they didn't bother with disfellowshipping and nothing was done. Her Dad was an Elder all those years, but just the nicest guy ever. It was totally weird that the other elders spied on her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit