The Big Picture

by TheBitterTruth 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• somebody
    somebody

BT,

Ater reading your posts, I'm quite confused and so I'll probabaly read them 10 more times to absorb them. I have one question for now though. Are you saying, in your statement that I copied above, that Jesus' second coming already happened and that he came in the flesh "way back when" ?

Till next time,
    somebody

~~~~~Just because swans mate for life, I don't think its that big a deal. First of all, if you're a swan, you're probably not going to find a swan that looks much better than the one you've got, so why not mate for life?~~~

• somebody
    somebody

Here is the statement that I thought I copied in my last post but somehow I messed it up. Sorry about that.

:So, now we have considered some 15 examples …but there many more examples that prove that Jesus Christ did indeed, “come” in the first century, true to his promises to the faithful, the first century christians.

somebody

• TheBitterTruth
    TheBitterTruth

Hi Somebody:

I have one question for now though. Are you saying, in your statement that I copied above, that Jesus' second coming already happened and that he came in the flesh "way back when" ?

Nice to meet you...

Why don't we discuss your question under the "Second Coming" thread...

Thanks,

See you there :-)

BT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit