A part of me would like to ask JWs the following questions...but I know it would be rude and counter-productive. So I also know I can expect some flack.
How well do you know your organization's history? (Very well!) Are you sure? (Yes)
1. When, according to the WTS did God promise to usher in a safe and secure new world order before those who witnessed the events of 1914 pass away? (Awake Masthead till October 1995)
2. Does theocratic warfare mean that JWs are permitted to misrepresent the truth to persons they consider unworthy of truth?
3. How do you respond to the accusation that your religion has failed to protect children from pedophiles within your organization?
4. What are your personal thoughts about your religion being associated with the UN (wild beast of Revelation) as an NGO for approximately 10 years from 1991 to 2001?
5. Why were Jehovah's Witnesses selling their homes in the early 1970s? (they were looking forward to 1975)
6. Do you know why JW hemophiliacs were frightened in the late 1970s? (1975-1978 hemophiliac preparations were banned)
6. Can you tell me why JWs with severe kidney or liver malfunctions were out of luck before 1980? (from 1967 to 1980 organ transplants = cannibalism)
7. Do you know why Jehovah's Witnesses were more susceptible to disease than worldly people before 1952? (From 1927-1952 vaccinations were banned as a violation of the everlasting covenant)
8. Do you know why JWs were avoiding marriage and having children in the 30s & 40s?
(Armageddon so close)
9. Do you know why JWs were adding rooms onto their homes in the early 1920s?
(because in 1926 they could call Abraham in Jerusalem and ask him to raise grandma)
10. How many times did your organization falsely predict the end of the world?