Love Actually

by Stacy Smith 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

My bf took me to a chick flick last night. While I love Hugh Grant and find him very appealing I wasn't so sure about this movie.

There are more loose ends at the start of this movie than any movie I've ever seen. How were they going to tie all this together? Well for one thing they needed to be clever and they were. They actually tied up every story line. I laughed, cried and hated to see the movie end. Yep it's a love story, well lots of love stories actually (british accent inserted at actually) and yet it isn't typical. Some had happy endings and some not so happy. Go see it.

I give this movie ten toes up!!!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Good movie choice on your bf's part then as well.

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

What was the name of it Stacey?? I've seen the preview for it. But don't recall the name.

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

IS THAT THE NAME OF IT??? LOVE ACTUALLY??? LMFAO OK, I'm blonde today!!

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    Good movie choice on your bf's part then as well

Yes he did choose wisely didn't he???

IS THAT THE NAME OF IT??? LOVE ACTUALLY??? LMFAO OK, I'm blonde today!!

Yes the name is Love Actually but it's pronounced as though Eman were speaking it. You know, love actually

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

heehee; k. Gottcha. Thanks for the recommendation!!

• Simon
    Simon

What timing ... the trailer for this was just on TV !

We must go see it, it looks good and I'm a succer for a soppy love film

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Colin Firth)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) You know, "Love Actually" describes my feelings for that man. he he

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    We must go see it, it looks good and I'm a succer for a soppy love film

Oh fess up, you are just hoping your wife gives it a 10 toes up rating too aren't you???

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Just got back from it. God I'm a sucker for this kinda sap! Too bad I didn't have a date to give it the ten toe review, lol. I laughed, I cried, and on one particular count, I decided to be a better person. Damn I can be shallow sometimes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit