What's the most times you've seen a person disfellowshipped and return?

by Billzfan23 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23
    How many people have seen a person leave and return multiple times? Out of curiosity, what was the number?
  • Stealth
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams
    I know of someone that was disfellowshipped three times and returned twice. This person isn't a witness at the moment so didn't return after the third time.
  • Simon
    Simon

I think the record was either 2 or 3 in our KH (I'm pretty sure it was 3).

It blows my mind but I guess just because you do something wrong and are kicked out doesn't mean you don't stop believing.

People with a large extended JW family probably find it more tempting to return as well.

• Je.suis.oisif
  • Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

5 times!

Masochists do exist.

SL

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

3. And it was someone so unstable, and just not all there, the borg told the edubs to just leave her alone!!!

Dwain

• pbrow
    pbrow

My stepdad was df at least 3 times. Another dude, Rueben Guzman was out ~4 times. I think one of the madison halls close to us had a couple of 4 or 5 timers....

I really liked Rueben but I think about it now and say what is wrong with these guys??

pbrow

• stuckinarut2
  • Dunedain
    Dunedain

4, and the dude could have ALMOST been DF'd, AFTER he died too, and for a 5th time, lol. He was one of those characters who was "in" and "out", all the time. When you saw him at an assembly, he wasnt in my congregation, or when visiting his cong, you never knew if he was DF'D or not, lol.

Anyway, at his funeral a brother gave a talk, and some other brothers and sister came up and said a few words about him. After most of the people spoke, another woman came up to talk about him. Nobody there, recognized her, or knew who she even was, but she requested to go up and speak, and they allowed her.

WELL, she proceeded to say, "Hi i am, So and so's FIANCE, we have been dating for a few years, and were soon to be married. I love him, and he was such a kind man bla bla bla bla bla . . . .".

Everybody at the funeral, who were mostly ALL JW's, looked at each other and "shrugged" their shoulders like, who and what was that. Well she WAS his fiance, that NOBODY knew about, and she was a "WORLDLY" woman, who had NOTHING to do with the "truth", lol, freaking PRICELESS.

After that, my Father and I would often say, " Only so and so, could be the ONLY brother to be Disfellowshipped AFTER he DIED", lol. You cant make this shit up, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit