FBI FILES

by Yerusalyim 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Just for your info, you can look to see if the FBI has a file on you at the following web site. I recommend AGAINST using your SSN to check this out.

Yeru
    click here: http://www.policeguide.com/cgi-bin/criminal-search

YERUSALYIM
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
    Shakespere: Hamlet

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Fixed

YERUSALYIM
    I like peanut butter, can you rollerskate?

• mommy
    mommy

Yeru,
    I can't believe this! They found 7 people with my name on this sight. They have a file on all of them. This is amazing! Who do I talk to about removing my name from the file?
    wendy

• Drue
    Drue

WOW! They even found me in their files! However, the FBI information is not entirely correct :)

Photo on File: Yes
    Photo Date: 12/25/98
    Photo Location: Parking Area

They couldn't have possibly had my picture taken that date , because i wasn't in the US!

KGB does not make such silly mistakes in their paperwork, i'm sure

• joelbear
    joelbear

You can tell that's an old picture of me. The hair on my back is much longer now.

hugs

Joel

• outnfree
    outnfree

I was having one of my really bad hair days! (And it's when I was going reddish brown instead of dark ash brown, too!)

Does anyone know if there's a way to send the FBI an updated file photo? Mine would be more recent AND more flattering!!!

outnfree

• philo
    philo

This is disgraceful. I TOLD them my Branch Davidian association was just a flash in the pan!

philo

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

How the Heck did Mommy's pic get on my profile???

Ven

• Kent
    Kent

Fun! The site is a fake, naturally - and returns 7 answers no matter what you search. This has nothing what so ever to do with the FBI, naturally - but it's a clever way to get peoples Social Security Number.

LOL

Yakki Da

Kent
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• philo
    philo

Ven,

How the Heck did Mommy's pic get on my profile???

FYI, they list past lovers.

I wasn't gonna say, but there was a pic of YK on my file. But I can't remember anything about it, except he never phoned.

philo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit