j

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

Thank you James Thomas.

Sabrina

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

hmmmm....Sabrina....

I went to the Gahanna Ohio cong between 1992-1997, brother single & geeky was my name, but there was a certain Sabrina there...

• Gadget
    Gadget

Hi Sabrina, nice to meet you.

Paul

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

Jeff,

I'm so sorry I somehow missed your very kind post before. Thanks so much for the encouragement, I've looked all over the place for a religion that would somehow fit me and well have looked in vain.

My hope is in God and your post as well as the others here have been a boon to me.

Thank you.

Sabrina

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

DantheMan,

Nice to meet you. Well, I don't think I'm the Sabrina you mentioned but for now I will not say where I'm from. Fear of losing those I love controls everything I write here.

I wish it were not that way but there is nothing I can do about it.

Thank you for the hello though.

Sabrina

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

Nice to meet you too, Paul.

Sabrina

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hi Sabrina, welcome to the discussion board.

This really resonated with me:

I feel like a stranger in paradise, just discovering the beautiful world around me. My JW upbringing taught me to see everything on the outside as bad. Now I see that while not everything is right with the world everything is not all wrong either.

In fact, the good is winning, if you take a look at history. Imagine how great it is for our kids not to be raised to see mankind as "bad from his youth up"... it's a beautiful paradigm shift. This was my theme song, leaving the borg, maybe you'll make it yours:

http://nomenclature3.tripod.com/The_World_Exploded.wma

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

I can soo relate to that Sixy!!

Welcome (((((((((((((((Green)))))))))))))) so good to have you here. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit