Hate to bring up Rand Cam again but something interesting I found...

by BONEZZ 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

hosted by tripod
    Check out the NEW HotbotTell me when this page is updated
    alt
    alt
    alt
    Dale Bradley Robinson
    alt

Home

alt
    About Me | Family Photo Album | Photo Album | Beliefs and Opinions | Movie and Book Reviews | My Writing or Artwork | Related Links | Contact Me
    alt
    altalt
    altaltalt
    My Writing or Artwork

My creative side...

alt

On this page, I'll show off some of my own work. For example, I will write a short story on my dreams that will form the basis of a full length book.

I do technical drawings of the Rand Cam Engine, I will include some pictures of my work on this page. The Rand Cam Engine is a new internal combustion engine invention that is projected to get over 280 mile to the gallon.

If you are interested email me!

Allan, Farren and Me

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Anyway..sorry for all the gobbly-de-gook with the post. I just copied & pasted. Thought it was interesting to put a face with Rand Cam.

-BONEZZ

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Awww Crap! I don't think his picture posted...so just go here and you see and read it..........http://dale_b_robinson.tripod.com/resume/id4.html

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Bonezz,

The link doesn't work. I think it's because of the ......dots.....that go all the way up to it. You don't need to apologize for bringing a topic up, darlin'. love, dj

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

a little click on the beliefs links brings you to.....

Beliefs and Opinions

Here's what I think...

alt

My Philosophy

Here are some of my deepest beliefs.

Life is a Test - Are YOU up to it?

My basic assumption in my quest for the truth is that every religion is false and every religion has to be tested.

The measuring stick is the Bible. I tested every conceivable religion and came up with the Jehovah's Witnesses.

There is only one true religion that leads to the true God. I knew this even before becoming a JW.

and then there are his favorite things

Favorite Stuff

In this area, I'll list some of the things that I like best, for example:

Favorite TV Show: The Simpsons
    Favorite Movie: Dreamscape
    Favorite Music: Classic Rock of the 70's and 80's
    Favorite Book: DMSO the Persicuted Drug
    Favorite Person: Jehovah

My favorite hobby is researching super technologies that involve new inventions like the Rand Cam Engine.

and let's not forget his favorite quote

Favorite Quotes

Quotes I feel capture my feelings:

Some times you have to break the rules to free your heart.
    -Homer Simson

I suppose it is possible the guy doesn't have a clue that the WTS owns the Rand Cam engine

• avengers
    avengers

Favorite Person: Jehovah
    Mine too.

• sens
    sens

lmao bonezz....cool....

we sooooo have to catch up soon !!

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Thanks for the kind words DJ. Like Lady Lee mentioned I was wondering if this guy worked on Rand Cam or was just a JW/RC groupie...which would be kinda weird because of their ties to the military/Navy contracts. And sens...I'll never be able to catch up with you...you're everywhere.

-BONEZZ

• sens
    sens
    I'll never be able to catch up with you...you're everywhere.

lmao @ u

• Gerard
    Gerard

This designer reveals he is a JW and works on the Rand Cam engine design. I wonder how many more JW's produce engines (or other stuff) for the U.S. Navy with the blessings from the Watchtower?

There is only one true religion that leads to the true God. I knew this even before becoming a JW. [...] I plan on writing a book about my conversion from United Church to Jehovah's Witness. http://dale_b_robinson.tripod.com/resume/id4.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit