The JW Blood Issue: Resolved!

by loyal2truth 7 Replies latest watchtower medical

• loyal2truth
    loyal2truth

I just completed writing a series of 8 blog posts dismantling the Watchtower's blood policies.

It was my goal to prove that the blood ban is neither scriptural nor sensible.

This is a rewrite of the series of articles I contributed some years ago to the now defunct JehovahsWitnessBlog site of James Peyton (you may also know James as the founder of JWPodcast.) Even though this is a very serious topic, I tried to stay true to the humorous mood "Tenny Pajamas" always managed to maintain on his site.

I hope someone actually visits my site and reads what I have to offer there. Typically I only see a handful of visitors a day, and they appear to be mostly spam-bots. I'd appreciate some human feedback for a change!

The link is: https://www.smmcroberts.net/blog/

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I just perused your Blog ,Excellent as it may be but 22 pages long ? Dont get me wrong it seems like an excellent site for those wanting to prove to themselves the absurdities of JW`s claiming they are basing this belief on Bible Scripture in refusing Blood Transfusions.

I am sure many here will benefit from the amount of depth you have gone to with this Blog.

But it is a helluva lot to wade through on this site ,or is it just me.?

I take my hat off to you loyal2truth and wish you all the best.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

loyal2truth: Great reference on whole blood and blood fractions. Thanks.

• steve2
    steve2

I have yet to read your post in depth, but good on you for giving this the attention it deserves. Are you familiar with the critiques of others who have addressed this issue?

Usually a document of this size needs a reference section to demonstrate you have studied widely on the topic.

Also, it was far more common in the past than currently to refer to the organization as, "The Watchtower". Nowadays, with the elevating of JW.org to their masthead supplanting "The Watchtower", it is increasingly common for others to write about "JW organization".

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Marked

• loyal2truth
    loyal2truth

Thanks for the feedback!

I do have much shorter 1-part articles that tackle aspects of this issue (such as How a Leech Sucked the Lifeblood Out of the Watchtower and Why Jehovah Wants This Baby to Die). But I wanted this series to be comprehensive: leaving no stone unturned in showing the full absurdity of the Watchtower's stance, with linked references for every quotation.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Are you SMMcRoberts? ??!!

If so, I love you! Your writing is utterly brilliant!

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit