Calling All The Troops...Vote For Tree of Woe...I'm Beggin Ya!

by HadEnuf 6 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Okay my dear, beloved, forever friends...it's that time again. Time to vote for Tree of Woe...thanks to those of you who voted last night and today, the kid's won the music knock-out against Bon Jovi...(Of course my husband and I voted about a zillion times...the voting set a new record!!!)

So...if you feel the inclination...you can go to www.wifc.com and click on AIR STAFF...then click on BELKY...then click on TREE OF WOE and vote...and if you feel especially evil...you can just keep tapping on the left part of your mouse and the votes will just accumulate. Now this is okay because the other side does the same thing...so PLEASE...go to www.wifc.com and vote for TREE OF WOE...you can vote for the next 24 hours (but you can sleep and eat and go to the bathroom if you need to!)

You can also check out the band at www.treeofwoeband.com and hear some of their music.

Well...I guess I'm done groveling...thank you for your support. Cathy L.

• blondie
    blondie

I have voted a few times but now I need a potty break.

Blondie

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Blondie...you have my permission to use the facilities...don't you have a lap top to take into the powder room with you?

Thank you for your support...Cathy L.

• blondie
    blondie

No laptop yet. I'd probably drop in the can.

Blondie

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Oh Blondie...you're so silly ! Cathy L.

• BooleanX
    BooleanX

hey there, just voted bout 50 TIMES!!!!!!!

do I get a lolly for that?

The things I do to avoid studying for next weeks exams.....sheeesh!!!!

P.S I hope they win!!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Awwww...thanks Booleanx...I would send you a whole box of lollies if I could but I am financially challenged at the moment!

Good luck on your studies...you were most kind to put in 50 votes...we are still ahead by about 60%...yesterday we got into a voting war with someone who must have had a program to keep voting by 5's...but we pulled together and overcame the enemy and emerged victorious. There were over 25,000 votes...hmmmmm...something was fishy!

Tree of Woe Rules!

Cathy L....a shameless promotor of her kid's band...hey...girl's just gotta have fun!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit