What other JW sites do you visit, where do you find good info ???

by run dont walk 11 Replies latest jw friends

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

i haven't got time to go through the 1,000,000 hits you get when you punch in Jehovah on the google search.

So are there other JW sites or XJW sites you like and find helpful ???

what are they and where are they ???

• Gopher
    Gopher

I know others have posted comprehensive lists of such sites out here. I don't have such a list, but I'll name two.

www.freeminds.org is a good place to keep up on happenings within the JW organization. They also keep a comprehensive archive of past articles, organized by subject matter.

www.silentlambs.org exposes the Watchtower organization and its congregations as a safe haven for child molestors. Many real-life stories are posted here, along with "silentlambs" initiatives to expose the WTS as a danger to its children.

• link
    link

rdw,

This might be a "No No".

link

• run dont walk
    run dont walk
    rdw,

This might be a "No No".

link

i hope not, this site is a discussion board mainly, i just want more info on history, beliefs, doctrines, magazines, books etc. I hope it's an okay question to ask ?

• link
    link

No offence rdw. Its just that I saw a number of posts on a recent thread where the links to other JW type sites had been deleted by the moderators.Thats why I thought it was a "No No"

Just trying to be helpful.

link

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

IMHO you can't give a good answer on this. What one feels to be helpful another might find boring because he knows all that. I wasn't interested in any "apostate" sayings until the right one came to my attention (607bc vs 587bc) but i'm sure many won't give this much time.

So it depends - what are your interests? Try to find sites personally for you!

• blondie
  • Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

RDW, Randy's "freeminds.org" website contains a WEALTH of info for those seeking answers to questions about JWs and the org.....it ALSO has a page of many LINKS to other XJW websites that you could peruse at your leisure for much more info.....Randy's links page is my index to XJW info and scandals....here's the URL:

http://www.freeminds.org/othrlink.htm

Frannie B

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

There is a links section on the very bottom of the homepage for this forum. You could check that out.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I agree Randys site is brilliant

www.freeminds.org --the info is very succint with links on key points to this site

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit