who has the highest "rank" on here

by stillajwexelder 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SadElder
    SadElder

The "highest rank" should be a publisher since elders are supposed to be servants not big shots. Of course we know the reality of it don't we?

• smack
    smack

never aspired to achieve a rank, and wasn't disappointed.

Steve

• franklin J
    franklin J

I was a regular pioneer for four (4) years; Ministerial Servant for three (3) years. Most likely would have been an Elder had I stayed with it. Dad was an Elder ( one of the good ones).

Frank

• Mulan
    Mulan
    The "highest rank" should be a publisher since elders are supposed to be servants not big shots.

Now that's a great comment!!!!!!!

A couple of years ago, we had an ex District Overseer, who posted very regularly. Illness has made him stop posting. I sure miss him though. Very smart man. I think he was the "ranking" member.

• caspian
    caspian
    A couple of years ago, we had an ex District Overseer, who posted very regularly. Illness has made him stop posting. I sure miss him though. Very smart man. I think he was the "ranking" member.

I agree

Cas

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I miss him too.

BTW I think he's outranked, if you can term it that, by at least one other that I know of. The truth is though, that all in the borg can have their eyes opened to the truth about "The Troof".

Cheers, OzzieCheers 2

• the mole
    the mole

I resigned earlier this year as an M.S.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Scholar has a BA in BS..does that count?

• minimus
    minimus

MAXIMUS

• Euphemism
    Euphemism
    BTW I think he's outranked, if you can term it that, by at least one other that I know of

Well? Don't tease us, Ozzie...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit