What was the last movie you seen?

by ChimChim 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

The last movie that I saw was Radio. The guy that plays radio act as an Autistic preson like my brother, and I cried! There was also this woman that would laugh when he did certain things and I wanted to tell her to shut up becuz it wasn't funny, she probably didn't kno the difference, but still. It made me mad to hear her laugh!No No No Hehe, but other than that I give the movie a 10!

p.s: It's based on a true story, incase you didn't already know!

~*!ChimChim-Waffle-Tush!*~

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i hate movie theatres, so i think it's been a while since i saw something new...underworld was probably the last thing i watched in theatre. last movie i watched at home was trainspotting (ewan is such a doll!! he's hot even as a herion addict :P )

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

tinkerbell82 -- I chose not to choose life -- did you watch it uncut --or the very heavily censored version? My last movie was Terminator 3

• berten
    berten

"Kill Bill",comic strip violence at it's best and funniest ...

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

lol @ stilla! :P

it was on HBO....i'm not sure if they run a censored version or not...that's one of those movies that i keep meaning to buy the dvd of but just never get around to it

• ChimChim
    ChimChim
    "Kill Bill",comic strip violence at it's best and funniest ...

I seen that, a week befour I saw Radio. I like it, I thought it was a little over exaggerated with the blood... but I had a good laugh!

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I just don't enjoy going to theatres anymore, so I rent or buy discs of films I want to watch. Film I watched most recently was 'The Craft'. Most recently produced film was probably 'The Two Towers' or perhaps 'Tadpole'.

gaiagirl

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Blood Simple. From 1985. I only rented it because I wanted to see Francis McDormand's acting debut. She was stellar, as always.

BTW, I have an autistic brother too. I'll have to check out that movie you mentioned.

• Gadget
    Gadget

The last film I saw at the cinema was american pie 3, but tonight I've just watched ghost ship, Ilove that film. It also helps when I drank 2 bottles of wine watching it.... Its a cert 18 so you might not have seen it, but its very good. and I don't think I've welcomed ou to the forum either, so its good to see you here!!!!!

Paulx

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

I love movies!!! Last movie I saw was, "Under the Tuscan Sun"!! I loved it. I love going to the theatre!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit