How can I get my JW publisher card back from those $%* JERKS!

by NaruNaruChan 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    My dad is an elder, and has about half the records

Hmmm...it'd be fun to look through those some time....

• Deli King
    Deli King

Those files are NOT as CONFIDENTAL as you might think. I know that in one cong. a m/s spent an entire afternoon opening and reading every sealed envelope that was in the file.{The file cabinet was left unlocked} In the cong. I went to the PO and SEC. were the only ones who had keys to the locked file and I can assure you that they both read all the about the "sheep" that was entrusted in their care.

• Deli King
    Deli King

I guess I forgot to mention...I was one of them.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

When my father was PO he took the files home regularly. Our house burned down. What a mess trying to reconstruct them, sisters lying about their age and questionable recollections of the past.

• JT
    JT

Lady C and I had a Poster here on this site do us a favor-

I wrote a letter to my old congo pretending to be the SEC in the congo requesting a letter of introduction , pub card and school slips on my and Lady "C"

after i wrote the letter i put it into a large envelope along with a self addressed return envelope

i sent it to a poster on this site who opened the large envelope and dropped the letter in the mail, THEREBY getting a Postmark FROM HIS CITY then they wrote a letter, sent it to him and he just dropped the letter in the self address return envelope and sent it to me

when i got the letter --They HAD dogged Lady "C" about her style of dressing and they dogged me as well, i was like:

YOU LITTLE SH!TS!!!!!!!! yep THESE WERE MY BOYS the same MF that used to put thier damn feet under my table

so it can be done, you just need to let any of us help you out

feel; free

[email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit