My story in part....

by What The....... 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Welcome!

What does it say on the side of the WT building, "Read Gods word the Bible Daily", so, we may take them at their word and read it. When I was "in" I often wanted to read more amd "meditate" but when I did it only raised more questions . So I just shelved it and got on with counting the reports or preparing the next item . Sometimes it takes a jolt to make us think "The unthinkable", but we must question everything . "Keep testing".

If it is the truth then it will stand up to scrutiny

You can find nuggets of gold on here , among the dodgy humour and angst.

Keep on searching and enjoy it !!

• Loris
    Loris

Here are two scriptures for you

Luke 21:8 "He said: 'Look out that you are not misled; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, 'I am he,' and 'The due time has approached.' Do not go after them."

Deuteronomy 18:22 "when the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that Jehovah did not speak. With presumptuousness the prophet spoke it. You must not get frightened at him."

Read those in a few different translations for a well rounded idea of what is meant by them and think back on how many times the WT has predicted the end and the end has not come when they said.

It is enough to make anyone say What the....!

Welcome to the board. I hope you stick around.

Loris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit