The saber falls into the wrong hands!

by czarofmischief 18 Replies latest jw friends

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

yep, it's my 1,000th post. I guess that makes me a Jedi upon my NEXT post. I had a speech prepared... but oh well...

I'd just like to thank my parents for giving me this computer, Crazy Mocha Coffee company for letting me borrow their network card for months at a stretch, UPMC for giving me a job with night shift access to the Internet, and my wife for keeping me alive for almost two years now.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, all of you. Although most of my friends on this board have vanished with the course of time, things being what they are, please know that I enjoy all of your posts except for the ones that start, "Well, I'm going back to the Kingdom Hall" or "Simon is deleting me!" or "Bush sucks!" (ah, screw you hippies! )

Having grown spiritually, I'd like to petition the company for more flirtatious and sexually charged threads. I need more opportunities to show off my "talents" for inappropriate humor.

Hard to believe, I've been ignored for 1000 posts now. Praise the Lord!

CZAR

• Aztec
    Aztec

YAY!

~Aztec

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Congrats and realize, Bush does suck.

• Panda
    Panda

What color is your new implement of war?

Congratulations and salutations to the Mrs.Jedi for keeping you alive.

• blondie
    blondie

Congratulations, Czar.

Welcome to the ranks of the Jedis. This is your first but not last lightsaber. It is specially crafted with you in mind. It will enable you to fight the darkness of the Empire. But beware the dark side of the force. Use your "mischief" making abilities with the same courage you have shown in your training.

Blondie (did you know Czar means emperor in Russian?)

• talesin
    talesin

czar

you ARE one of my heroes, doncha know that?

The light sabre doesn't fall far from the tree ....

xo

tal

• Mac
    Mac

Numbers schmumbers!!!!........

mac, newbie for life

• talesin
    talesin

mac

t

• Mac
    Mac

LOL.

Tale, you got mail. (poetic eh?)

mac

• shamus
    shamus

Welcome to the club!

I don't know what you get... but welcome anywayz.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit