Welcome mineralogist!

by Valis 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Welcome to the board! geology was one of my faves in college and I couldn't help myself! Welcome to JWD!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Rock Hound" class

edited cuz I had too much spiritual food when I authored this post...*LOL* bubble bubble

• talesin
    talesin

I missed that, valis - haven't been around much, but where is the geologist?

PS - have a great love of rocks as well, turned in to being a carver - go figure??

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

Yes, welcome mineralogist. Don't be frightened by all the heated debates that go on. We aren't a bunch of disgruntled folk like the WTS says. Well, some of us are still grunting though.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy mineralogist.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome to the board! Are you igneous or metamorphic? I'll look forward to hearing more from you!

Love,

Nina

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Welcome to the board!

Nice to have you here.

Lisa

• shamus
    shamus

Welcome! Wherever you are...

I'm ingenious, personally!

• Sassy
  • Allinclusive
    Allinclusive

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome

... and ... no ... i'm not a mineralogist. It is an inheritance for which i had no time for the last couple of years. You know putting up the kingdom interests first Mat6:33 ...

But know there schould be time to examine all that interesting stuff of "stones" we got from grandma.

Unless i'm too busy with posting

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

sorry, was the wrong login that i changed because

Maybe one of the "hook" to the organization was being amongst all the people going the same way. To be sure this is not hindering me i first changed my nickname from "allinclusive" as this is a reminder to those "all inclusive" trips to international conventions - which i enjoyed very much.

So i choose "mineralogist", even if i'm not one. (But we all liked to collect stones sometimes, right?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit