Dallas Rockers - Saturday night November 8

by arrowstar 15 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Make plans to be there! This will be the last night of Joe's Bike Night (remember COMF's birthday party?).

Come hear COMF's band Broken Code play.

here's the link for all the details.

www.broken-code.com

I hope to see you there!!

Lisa

the road goes on forever and the party never ends....

• morty
    morty

sorry Arrow,

Cant make it that night......maybe if I left today I might make it.....have fun anyways...

morts

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

You guys party down there too much. NOT!

Have a great time.

love

cj

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((CJ))

Dang, gal. I wish you could be here. Hey, I have an idea. Saturday night, go to the website, click on "Media" and play "Voodoo Love". It'll be like you're right there.

Miss ya!

Lisa

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

My sound card on the computer at home is shot, due to my wonderful children.

I'll be there in spirit.

I've downloaded a beautiful picture to be on my desktop at work of the evening Dallas skyline. Just Beautiful. It's exactly what I saw when we were heading to Cattlemen's Sunday night.

Thinking and missing y'all down there.

cj

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Speakin' of pictures...when will we get to see the ones you took while you were here?

Lisa

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

I have to get mine developed, I was hoping Nina and Valis would download their digital ones. xjw and I have not figured out how to scan photographs on our home computer. Computer illiterate at times.

cj

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

bttt

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

bttt

Lisa

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

This is a or event right? How 'bout sleet, snow, gloom of night? Just curious

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit