Anatomy of a JWD suicide note

by NEWWORLDSLACKER 15 Replies latest jw friends

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Goodbye cruel board , Oh how I shall miss your warm embrace, as a flaming mother hen gathers her chicks under her wings only to become Extra Crispy KFC . Blank is to my existence on here on out . I will continue to survive on upon another plain , one without moderation.

NwS

• minimus
    minimus

bye bye

• Valis
    Valis

um if you are for real then don't let the door hit you on the way out and if you think you are suicidal about discussion boards, wait till you try it where no ones gives a flying **** about you and no one will step in when things get unfriendly and unnecessary. Otherwise...*LOL*

Sincerely,

Dsitrict Overbeer

• nilfun
    nilfun

My heart jumped into my throat when I read the title!

Don't scare me like that!

Sorry to see you go, take care, okay? ((hugz)) <---hugs spelled with a zee means I know you're still only a click away.

Take care, NWS

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Alas, I wish for a life so devoid of trouble that the removal of my avatar caused me to whine and complain as if it were a real issue.

Your avatar contained a profanity. You admit to being asked politely to remove it on your own. You refused so it was removed for you.

Oh boo hoo.

Enjoy your life wherever it may lead. May all your troubles in life be so miniscule as this one.

Uzzah

• sens
    sens

((((((((((((((((((nWs))))))))))))))))))))))))

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Panda
    Panda

NwS, Are you an anarchist.. no moderation? Silly but I've got to tell you that everything in a society is moderated. And you have to pay those moderators (taxes). Anyway, Bye (or not if you're foolin' with our hearts)

• morty
    morty

did I miss something?.....someone clue me in please........

All I can say is good luck in your future wherever you my choose to go.....oh and bye the way, your tital was a little disturbing.....

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

He he , hey yall im still here and Im just being overly dramatic as i tend to do in reality. Would life though rose colored glasses smell as sweet ? Im just taking a bit of a reset tho . I will be around as long as yall will have me :)

NwS (anarchist class)

• Panda
    Panda

NWS, I new it ... just causing trouble for the old folks. Kids, sheesh .... where else can you go for everlas ... oops, old habits die hard. Okay so take a break. It's ok, we'll muddle through, somehow. No one here wants you dead. We need live cyber-typers. Hey that almost sounds like cyber-tigers ... which means you are powerful enough to get through lifes bullshit. Good, now we've got some good yin and yang to float.

Panda of the DON'T DO IT class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit