Matrix Revolution

by Sassy 34 Replies latest social entertainment

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Yes they sure left the door open for Neo's return. It's been close to two years since they've concluded filmiing the last matrix. I suspect the actors wouldn't really mind another huge payday.

• Wolfy
    Wolfy

I must say I didn't enjoy the movie very much. There were a few "good parts" but the ending totally blew.PissedI am disappointed to say the least. My friend seemed to enjoy the movie though.

To each his/her own I guess.

Wolfy

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Saw it and did not enjoy as much as 1 and 2 -- but definitely OK. Does not look like Trinity will come back -- sigh -- ah well

• Euphemism
    Euphemism
    However, they didn't address the primary issue, i.e. whether there is more than one nested Matrix or not! Argh! They left us to figure it out...*sigh*...

SYN... didn't they say that the reason Neo was able to stop the sentinels was because the One is always in touch with the Source? So there's no need to bring in nested Matrices to explain it, cool as it would be...

Personally, I loved the main battle scene, and some of the other action. I didn't really enjoy the old-comic-book style of the final fight between Agent Smith and Neo. And I feel that the way they ended it--with a truce, rather than a victory--is rather a cop-out... but of course, they have to leave things open for a sequel. I'm also rather disappointed that they didn't explore in more depth the themes that were introduced in the Architect's speech at the end of Reloaded.

The worst part, I think, is that the dialog and characters were as trite as white bread. There was the eager young volunteer, the kick-ass female pilot, the sappy dying love scene... it's like the Wachovsky brothers were giving full reign to their inner hacks.

On the whole, however, I enjoyed it; I thought it was better than Reloaded; but neither comes close to the original.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

No 1. was awesome

No 2. was so-so

No 3. sucked big time

Or so was my friends and my conclusion....

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit