A Huge Thank You

by DIM 6 Replies latest jw friends

• DIM
    DIM

To everyone who sent gifts and things to the baby shower that Princess and family had for my wife and I. Everything was very thoughtful and its amazing that people we've never met would go out and buy things needed for the baby. Isabelle thanks you too!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

I didn't know about it........but send Congratulations and love your way.

Scoob

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Dim......so glad the shower turned out so well and we wished we could have made the trip up I would have loved to see your new little daughter! I haven't held a baby in too long! Assuming you would have let me hold her, LOL.

Isabelle thanks you too!

Awwww Isabelle is a beautiful name!

Hugs to you, wifey and Isabelle!

Kate and CraigTeddy

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Why, you are welcome.

I'm glad you had a nice shower and got some lovely gifts.

The biggest project you have is raising her for the next 20 years.

Dim, please give your wife some time off once in a while from being "mommy". It helps in the long run.

Hugs to your whole family,

j2bf

• think41self
    think41self

You are most welcome Dim and family.

We wish we could all have been there in body, but definitely were in spirit. I talked with Mulan this weekend and got firsthand accounting of the party. So glad it went well and that our "happy thoughts" sent your way were received!

Tracy

• Princess
    Princess

It was so much fun!

(where is my toolbar? It disappeared!) Joy said:

"Dim, please give your wife some time off once in a while from being "mommy". It helps in the long run."

I second that! Surprise her with a pedicure appointment or something. Send her out to a movie. It really helps to just get away for even just an hour or two and relax.

Take care,

Rachel

• Mulan
    Mulan

You are very welcome DIM and family. We want pictures of the Halloween outfit you told us about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit