Checklist for Audit of File

by wifibandit 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

UK: 2017 Checklist for Audit of File

Context on how this is used:

December 9, 2008 TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS Re: Data protection procedures

Annual audit of files: Each year we will provide a checklist-style worksheet to help service committees accomplish the audit of files. This audit should be completed before December 31 of each year. The circuit overseer will ask to see this checklist to make sure the audit has been carried out effectively. Your close attention to this will help ensure that your files are in good condition.

December 5, 2008 TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS Re: Index to Letters and congregation’s file

Material involving child abuse should be handled in line with our December 9, 2008, letter and the annual Checklist for Audit of Files. Notification of Disfellowshipping or Disassociation forms on individuals who have not been reinstated should also be kept indefinitely.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Aka checklist for destroying evidence.

From your brothers at Bastards Inc

• User99
    User99

Every large company I have worked for had a legal department with a known (and often revised) records retention policy. I can only believe that this is so nothing can be discovered during litigation.

• amicabl
    amicabl

I know from previous employment that personal or personnel files have to be kept indefinitely. This benefits the employing body more so than the employee if you think about it as records can always be destroyed. Watchtower is only doing what every organisation does as I guess accurate and proveable knowledge is power. I made this comment because I felt some may not fully appreciate this.

• amicabl
    amicabl

As an additional thought to this it is good for everyone to keep all paperwork and a diary of events relating to leaving our former religion of choice including notes on individuals that may be a nuisance in the future including relatives etc. many will naturally do this and I must admit I have not done this thoroughly enough. Never underestimate a potential enemy and I am not being paranoid.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So, what if I ask for my personal files kept in the congregation filing cabinet to be handed back to me in their entirety ?

I wish to revoke the implied permission for them to hold data on me and my family...

How will they react to that in light of these latest updates?

• amicabl
    amicabl

stuckinarut2.....I remember there being a post that would answer your question but I don't know where. Even if they complied you would probably need legal help to get them and for sure they would keep a copy. Speaking for myself I wouldn't bother.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit