Happy Halloween!

by Euphemism 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

I'm probably going to regret this post in the morning... Piph is in the bathroom right now, trying not to puke, and I'm barely able to compose proper sentences.. I left my credit card behind at a local club, with a tab open... but you know what? Getting drunk is fun! I don't intend to do it often... it makes one rather disconcertingly vulnerable. But it's really fun. Hope you all had a wonderful halloween!

• shamus
    shamus

YEAH!

I had one hellova boring one... waiting for trick or treaters that never came.

Don't puke yourself...

• Latte
    Latte

Happy Halloween!

To all those with sore heads this Saturday morning.....hope that you had a great time!

To all the American partygoers.................sorreeee I mean .

(just Jealous coz I couldn't get to a party last night....especially the one at joy2bfree & jst2laws....where everyone is....lol)

• Jesika
    Jesika

LOL god if I could take back some of the posts I have made drunk LOL. I wake up the next day and forgot I even posted some things.

I had a GREAT Halloween!!!!! As usual my son (he is about to be 10) always wants me to be a vampire........so once again.........I was a vampire .

My sister and I went to this carnival made by the daycare my nephew attends.

My sister and I (besides one) were the only adults dressed up for the occassion (hey.......we are making up for lost time ok? LOL).

They made a small haunted house in the backyard for the little ones and guess who was the main attraction?? Me and my sister were designated to scare everyone!! LOL

TOOOO much fun!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!!!!! AND MANY MORE TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad I can and my sister can allow our children the chance to be kids and have fun with the holidays!!!!

Holding up a beer and saying cheers to all who had fun this halloween!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Jes

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly
    Getting drunk is fun! I don't intend to do it often...

LOL! From one who has had one or two (or three or four...) *monster* hangovers in her time ... you'll learn that it doesn't do for your body to take such a beating.

TIP: No matter how smashed you are, make sure you drink gallons of water before you collapse face down on the floor for the night.

*shakes head*

Hope it was worth it!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Sigh...everyone's been drunk except me.

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Me neither Doc !!! At least my head is not like a football ! <<<g>>>

Spider Pumpkin 5

Ghoul Ghost 4

Ghost 2 Trick Or Treat

Skull 2 Old Crow

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Aw come oooonnn! Not even a little tiddly?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Aw come oooonnn! Not even a little tiddly?

I've had a buzz...but that's it. And that was after 5 bacardi silvers. I think I'll make a few triple strength margaritas tonight.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

LOL Wey heyyy!

Remember the water!

Anyway, I don't think Eu was really that hammered. He could still spell and use words like 'disconcertingly'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit