• Kent
    Kent

The Watchtower Society on Documenting Personal Views

Christian Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses
    2821 Route 22, Patterson, NY 12563-2237
    Phone: (845) 306-1100

April 25, 2001

TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS IN THE UNITED STATES

The scanned documents are now awailable on The Watchtower Observer http://watchtower.observer.org

Please take a look at these documents, and tell EVERY JOURNALIST YOU KNOW TO TAKE A LOOK AT THEM!

These documents can be a disaster for the Watchtower - if a journalist shows up with a copy in his pocket. They are stone dead if that happens!

It's one thing shoting yourself in the foot - this time they shot themselves in the mouth!

Yakki Da

Kent
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Amazing
    Amazing

Thanks Kent: I appreciare having the scan of this letter. It is obvious to me that the GB is trying to distant themselvbes from being directly responsible for this junk. But, it won't work. - Amazing

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

Kent,

that short leash the Kult keeps on its dogs,
    really is starting to take the form of a noose...
    and it is tightening.

• Prisca
    Prisca

The WTS is so far removed from reality that it's more sad than funny.

Do they really think the world's media is so stupid? That the media don't believe in accurate research and reporting? Or is it because the Society relies so much on devious research that they think they can get away with it with non-believers too?

• openminded
  • Cliff Jackson
    Cliff Jackson

Say, I am confused here. Are there any witnesses here that are glad to proclaim this? I am told there are JWs here, but I haven't seen anyone who would lay claim to being one.

Come out where ever you are!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hi Kent,
    I just went to this site, and saw the post I did last week. Not too many read it, so I'm glad you are giving it some more exposure. It was a real revelation to my mother.

• Kent
    Kent

Hi Mulan
    I try to keep up with the interesting posts, and I do try to publish them to a wider audience.

The Watchtower Observer has about 4000 pageviews a day at the moment, and that way lots of people may read interesting stuff.

Anyone that do have information of any kind, please send it to me - and the news can be known all over!

Keep on fighting, Folks!!!!

Yakki Da

Kent
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• JT
    JT

Kent

U R THE MAN

my wife shot me an email with your link

i can't believe the BOYS AT BETHEL have gone completly wack

THEY fail to realize that in the year 2001 there is no privacy anymore

any goofy letter they send out will be on the Net before the INK dries

these guys are so out of touch with the real world it is very sad

as one poster stated some reporter shows up at the hall with a copy of this letter and preceeds to laugh in the face of the poor janitor elder

life is good

thanks for the info

james

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

JT,

The real world is full of crap and you are part of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit