A Perfect Organisation?

by woodland 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• SadElder
    SadElder

doesn't exist.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Mizpah has it right when he talks of the two sides of the "Org". When I was in , I used to say that we (The Earhly org) were the imperfect tail end of an otherwise perfect Universal organisation, and our perfection was still to come in the future.

In fact the word "Imperfect" is a wonderful cover up for any human mistake or wrondoing or selfish trait. We could readily admit to that word but not the individual traits themselves .

Can we excuse the UN scandal and the child abuse scandal on mere imperfection? I think not. Do not forget that they also claim to be "Spirit directed", so that should have eliminated these "Mistakes" due to imperfection fraudulently claiming to be something they are not

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Organization you say? How about a Corporation? Its an organized corporation!

Guest 77

• Room 215
    Room 215

Interesting how the WTBTS says that the very absence of the word ``Trinity" from the sacred argues compelling against that doctrine, but takes an opposite position with regard to the non-appearance of ``organization"

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I once commented in the KH audience at a CO visit that the organization was imperfect -- the CO corrected me in front of everyboidy and said the Organization is perfect because it has a perfect head Jesus Christ and Jehovah God -- end of story

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit