real reason

by freddi 19 Replies latest social current

• Badger
    Badger

I'm with nosferatu and spunky...and I wouldn't mind being with spunky

It's also to vent...to see what other experiences got people out...to get ideers for my fade. Kind of a reverse of those assembly parts where you have 11-year-old already regular pioneering and avoiding the temptations of things like "friends" and "fun"

• Perry
    Perry

SFJ..... simple,

You take the length of time for the average R&F to get WT. spin info on the UN scandal, you then multiply that by the length of time it took after the "genertion" turned seventy for new light to emerge. You then subtract the average number of Circuit Overseer visits in any give year and divide that number by 3.14 which is the lenth of time in between flip flops on the selective service policy to come full circle. I come up with 14.

After you've done that, it's simply a matter of determining the number of people who died from the faulty organ transplant and blood doctrines. You will then come up with an average number of people who need to die before a policy changes. Armed with that figure you then multiply it by the number of people who left the org. and divide by the 23,870 molesters on file at headquarters and you will find that the number 2520 appears in fulfilment of prophecy. If you take that number and divide it by the number (14) from above you get 180. Using the biblical rule "a day for a year" would normally give you 180 years. However this is in error. The figure 180 cannot be applied to this biblical rule since I am not of the annointed therefore not inspired. So, the 180 days must be literal..... hence 6 months.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

*high fives Frannie back!*

Badger - hehehe you naughty boy! You need a spanking!

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

You said:

does anyone look on this site to see if the j.w.'s are setting a new date for armegeddon? what is your real reason for constantly logging onto this site..armegeddon? what is your real reason for keeping in touch with ex j.w.'s. i will be honest. i just want to know when they claim when the end is coming once again.

Answer: To know the "real" thoughts and feelings of people that are afraid to express themselves at their local KH. It is somewhat interesting and entertaining as people say things on this web site and other sites that they would never say in person to a group of JWs or to the entire Cong. Some might, most will not.

• Panda
    Panda

Why oh why do I come here --- certainly not for anything except jokes about Armegeddon.

I'm here because there are people like me here --- xjws. There are some intelligent (and not so intelligent) debates; loads of web site links to important information; and I don't have to explain "where I'm coming from."

I admit I enjoy Blondies WT comments. But sometimes I just sigh because I know so many ppl who believe everything the WTS says. Religion really is a snare and a rackett.

• Dimples
    Dimples

I like to read other peoples experiences. I had no idea how many xjw's are out there, I'm really not alone in this.

Dimples

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

IF armagedon and that's a big if..... i sure as hell wouldn't want to be on this site <lmao>

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

but since it isn't going to......... i think i'm safe <lol>

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

It will probably come like a thief in the night. Maybe tonight. Maybe tomorrow night. No, wait. That's what I heard from 1959 until just this year...and like many others, my mom is among those faithful JW's still waiting.

I don't worry about Armageddon at all. If this world ends, it's because of something I won't be able to control. And just maybe it will be a really good and natural thing--the destiny of this planet; something that might happen simply because the universe and planets have a timetable of existence-- but not because a JW has forecast it as some event to destroy all non-believers like you and I.

Better to enjoy life each and every day and try to find some peace and happiness.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I come here to VENT. I am hoping that someday when I am all out of anger, I can get on with my life.

I log on to look for the review of the WT, of course. I get ear to ear grins at the merciless dissection of dead, decaying WT illogic, straw man arguments, ad hominem attacks and guilt trips.

Blondie is the much feared foil for the gray ghosts in Brooklyn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit