What do you think the cover title will be of the Jan, 1st, 2014 Watchtower?

by cyberguy 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

"Do More, Do More, Do More - and You, Will Still Suck."

• minimus
    minimus

Jehovah God Has Blessed Us With More Preachers Than Even Last Year!........ You can expect to see this again.

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

"Where is this promised presence of his?

-- No, we mean, really , where is it?

Why, from the day my greatgrandfather* fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as from this organization's beginning."

*Great-grandfather, Bible Student "Colporteur" under Charles Taze Russell

Adapted from 2 Peter 3:4 -- "Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation?s beginning."

Gamaliel

• Room 215
    Room 215

``Satan's Lease Extended! Resume Your Breathing!''

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

"Persecution Continues: Entire Governing Body Arrested on Charges of Covering Up Child Abuse Within the Organization"

Yeah, I know it's wishful thinking . . . .

Nina

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Jehovah's Day Is Fast Approaching - But It Has Stopped Momentarily for a Coffee Break at Robin's Donuts.

• mizpah
    mizpah

Here is another wishful thinking title:

"OPPS!"

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

"Did the New System start without you?"

• AlanB
    AlanB

There may not be one, as the Mayan Indians, who knew a lot about this sort of thing predicted the 'death of the seventh sun' in 2012.

I think this is related to sun spot activity, it seems that had considerable knowledge on the various cycles of the sun, all backed up by scientific evidence.

Tonight at around 6pm GMT the earth will be hit by one of the largest solar storms in 30 years. This could create disruption to many electronic systems. Of course the really big one will be where the magnetic field flips effectvely burning out all electrical devices.

Other than that the only thing we have to worry about is all the oil running out.

So I guess all we have to wait for is the Watchtower front page entitled, "We told you so!"

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

"How failed Predictions can build Faith"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit