Almost Made Me Puke ...

by ESTEE 22 Replies latest social current

• blondie
    blondie

Don't worry, Badger. My husband was a gem that women overlooked. Could be some bright woman will notice what a gem you are.

Blondie

• Panda
    Panda

Badger, The young sisters have no real character, they aren't allowed to develope any way except physically. They are only interested in finding a good match as per their parents and cong. I have seen this backfire more times than I have fingers to count on.

The older a sister gets, the more she is used to caring for herself, I'm guessing that she will be worried about giving up her autonomy. I had a few friends like this too. It seems that many sisters w/o kids are fine staying single (of course some of them are dating worldly guys or gals)

There are many sisters with kids who do want to get married.

I knew a brother who went to serve where the need is greater in the Appalachian mts. He was 32 and married a sister there whi was 19. They were happy because she did whatever he wanted because he took her away from there.

So many stories... Badger, you will certainly catch that ladies eye. Try to go to book clubs or take an art class ... women go to those places. Women also take mechanics classes to meet men.

Hugs from Panda

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Well, it's been a while since I sent them my application and I've heard nothing. Time for me to email them some questions...

From Nosferatu to Partners in the Truth:

Hello. I found the following two statements on your website:

"In many instances they have remained single, unable to begin a family because they did not choose to create a union with a person of the world; and outside their faith."

"We do not discriminate for reasons of race, national origin, or religion. "

Aren't these two statements contradictory? Isn't this false advertisement?

Let's see if they write back or adjust their website.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit