What CD is in your CD player right now?

by Dimples 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Agent Double- O- Soul
    Agent Double- O- Soul

Watching a WMV download of John McLaughlin & the Translators 'Aspan' from a site "When Blue Turns To Gold" (via "Pages of Fire" site), the usual excellent McLaughlin playing but also with French keyboard honey (errr... virtuoso!) Katia Labeque (oh boy, what a dish! ) . But "Skakti with John McLaughlin" is in the CD at pres. By the way, there's quite a few video downloads on this page but the files are big - 'Aspan' is 25MB for instance - so expect huge download times if you're not broadband yet.

00 - Soul

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Die Walkiire (Ride of the Valkyries) by Richard Wagner. One can never hear enough Wagner.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Well, MP3 player, Stina Nordenstam... a mix of her stuff.

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

In my computer it was Vangelis - Themes, at work I have a compiled one of mp3s that I did, but for some strange reason the sound card doesn't work too well tonight, I guess I'll listen to the radio instead...

Lapuce

And yes I used to have that awful signing cd of kindumb melodies, I don't remember what I did with it, brobally my ex that kept it... It could have been used as a coaster.

• nilfun
    nilfun
    Yes, they did make one. It was horrible!! Trust me, you don't want it!

I want to hear that cd.

I need to hear that cd.

After all, laughter is the best medicne, isn't it?

• truman
    truman

A Perfect Circle....Thirteenth Step

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    After all, laughter is the best medicne, isn't it?

LOL! Too bad I threw out those CDs after we quit, otherwise i'd send everyone a copy. I regret throwing away a lot of stuff. I should have at least tried to sell it on ebay.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

you THREW it AWAY?!?!?!?!

and i was gonna ask for a copy for CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

<pout>

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Tink: Next time I'm at my parent's house i'll make a copy. lol

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

yessssssssssssss!!! do it, and i'll send you the best christmas present ever. i already know what it is, too. :-P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit