Thank you F&DS @ the Watchtower Corporation! Thank you! Thank you!

by Solzhenitsyn 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82

Jesus must have had in mind people who are conscious of their spiritual need

Well thank dog that we have geniuses like the GB to tell us, 2000 years after the fact, what Jesus "must have" been thinking.

It's about on par with the statement made in a 60's WT about "how appropriate it would be for Jehovah to bring Armageddon at the 6000-years-of-human-existence (1975) mark".

In the 60's the GB were telling Jehovah what he "ought" to do. In the 2010s the GB is telling Jesus what he really meant.

Their hubris and delusions of grandeur have not diminished with the passing of the torch from GB 1.0 to GB 2.0.

• asp59
    asp59

If you work for a living loosing job is really stressful. Being DF from organisation that has Lost Court cases for child molestation dont rank as being that stressful.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Sometimes I think the writers want to open up the eyes of the witness.

G.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Gorby, I think you are right. There must be awake JWs in Bethel just as there are in the KHs.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    • For sure headquarter 's not the spiritual paradise it once was many decades ago especially with the major cut backs personal, and property sales, I'm sure every writer is aware they are on a sinking ship. They may be able to write lines for their shitty little production, doesn't mean they are totally brain dead.
  • Moster
    Moster

Della - "Everything with them is so dark and depressing and desperate" - yup used to call them the "Doom and Gloom folks"

Even my JW mother would get fed up on occasion and would say to my dad, 'must you always talk about such depressing things?'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit