Good bye for now!

by maybesbabies 20 Replies latest jw friends

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Michigan always has a place for you as well dear!

You're a strong woman, and it sounds from your posts that this is probably for the best. You hated where you live, and now you are free to go anywhere - with lots of love & support from all of us here.

(((Tamar)))

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Don't be so proud that you won't accept help from sis. If she didn't want you there she'd say so and if and when she wants you gone, she'll let you know. We all need help every so often. If I didn't accept help getting into college I'd be working at fast food right now. Take the help

• Xandria
    Xandria

((Everyone)),

Thanks, my sister and I spoke tonight. She is going to take some time to think. She knows my door is ALWAYS open and that I love her unconditionally. She is going to take the time to re-evaluate somethings right now. Which I can respect~and she will decide what she wants, just a lot is coming at her right now, it is understandably overwhelming. I also know where the thought of burdenhood comes from and we have dispelled that thought. You are worthy of love and you are loved. Now remember~ we will come up if you like, or work what ever out you have options.

X.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

You are a loving sister Xandria. A sister and a best friend.

• patio34
    patio34

awww, MaybiesBabies, i'm so sorry! that you're going thru this hard time. we ALL need some help once in a while. i really enjoy your posts and hope the very best for you!

Pat

• nilfun
    nilfun

I'm so sorry this is happening in your life right now, Maybesbabies.

p.s. aren't sisters great?

• myself
    myself

Maybes, take up your sisters offer. I know you will find ways to even help her too while you are there.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

best wishes, Eduardo

• iknowhim
    iknowhim

Men are bastards, tis true.

Good luck,

Grace and Peace in your new journey,

iknowhim

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Thank you all for your kind words, I'm a little less freaked out right now. Now just trying to figure out what to do. I'll probably be heading to Xandrias, not sure yet. Got a call from my former boss in Seattle, she said she could put me up too. Now I just have to scrape some money together and get the hell out of Dodge. Thanks again, you all are the sweetest!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit