Huh?

by Aztec 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

OMG...this is so pathetic it's funny!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Smooches to Doc for no real reason...LOL!

~Azzy

• invictus
    invictus

thanks Aztec,

sometimes I laugh at what I used to believe - this is one of those things...

usually I would get depressed.

thanks again, this information might be useful if any of my" friends" decide to use their reasoning.

Invictus

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Our God JEHOVAH is an Awesome God!!

LMAO

Or maybe this event never happened.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Well, after reading that initial post, I'm sold.

Where do I sign up?

• nilfun
    nilfun

plus, I think that "totally awesome!" would have been a better choice than just simply "awesome!" because adding the "totally" would have given the whole piece a certain cachet which it currently lacks. don't you agree? think about it.

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

That's way over the edge~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• rocketman
    rocketman
    not one shred of evidence has been unearthed of their journey. Not so much as a big pile of dried sheep crap; not so much as a footprint; not so much as a campfire; nothing to indicate a mass movement of people and animals through that area and at that approximate time (and that's a LOT of poop in more ways than one).

Interesting info wasasister, thanks!

• rocketman
    rocketman

Ah yes, sounds like another of those wonderful, encourgaging e-mails sent around by jws.

I still remember the one I got a couple years ago, in which then President Clinton supposedly accepted a Knowledge book.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Ummm, sorry guys. I won't be around any longer. That message has restored my faith, and I no longer can associate with apostates. I have a judicial committee tonight to confess my sins of not believing and the brothers will pray for me for Jehovah's forgiveness, and to cleanse my heart.

Goodbye.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit