The Geek Test

by closer2fine 78 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

16.76529% - Geek

This reminds me of when my friend asked me to write a Pong game for his Commodore 64...... so I did.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    plus I can go into a museum and start naming the artist of a particular piece without looking at the placard.

"Shite" is not a name.

Expatbrit

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

I'm 27% geek plus change.... Total Geek.

Which is fine with me, that's about how I'd assess my geek v. non-geek ratio.

I was mildly surprised that they had my collection listed in the "I collect" section. (I collect cheap, plastic souvenir location snow globes--and I have stingent guidelines as to what is acceptable for entrance into my collection. That alone merits me the title of at least 'geek')

• Valis
    Valis

52.66272% - Super Geek

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Wow valis...you out-geeked sens. I don't believe your score. lol

• Valis
    Valis

really dr...I teach computer science for dog's sake! *LOL* oh and um yeah I've gone to a con dressed up in costume. and I know what a Dungeon Master is...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• waiting
    waiting

1.1%........poser.

I learned a computer out of necessity.........and only learned what's absolutely necessary.

I still don't know how to use the memory on my adding machine and find no purpose in learning.

My son fixed my stupid stereo at home (and I was so proud of him) and he said "All I did was turn it back on, mom." Well, he still fixed it - as I couldn't get it to do that.

• waiting
    waiting
    plus I can go into a museum and start naming the artist of a particular piece without looking at the placard.

"Shite" is not a name.

Expatbrit

snicker. I just got that one.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    really dr...I teach computer science for dog's sake! *LOL* oh and um yeah I've gone to a con dressed up in costume. and I know what a Dungeon Master is...*LOL*

ROFL Valis....I will not doubt you ever again!

• sens
    sens

Doc!!!!!!! U must have skipped half the questions!!!

Well Done Valis

Bubba Got 64 Btw Doc....Im So Proud !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit