ON SECOND THOUGHTS

by SolidSender 12 Replies latest jw friends

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

you were bought at a price; do not become a slave of men. 1 Cor 7.23, NEB

BitterTruth,

Let me state at the outset of this post – whether you are an ex-elder or ex-anything for that matter cuts absolutely no ice with me.

Regardless of your “heavy contacts” and even the veracity of what you predict, all you seem to proposing is the substitution of one delusion for another. There is no scriptural reason for me to consider for a moment anything of what you say as being either relevant or ultimately of any merit.

In fact overall your posts fail to “ring true” in my humble opinion. At this point, despite apparent superficial contrasts, to my mind there is really no differentiation between yourself, friend, xandit or the GB. To me you all seem to be vessels of a rather precarious, fragile, man made ideology.-SolidSender

• Zep
    Zep

I dont know about that.I haven't read all of BT's posts, and all this talk about Reform or whatever is beside the point as far as i'm concerned.But i've found some of his posts to be quite thought provoking and undogmatic, unlike WT literature!

• Friend
    Friend

Comedy Central has presented itself:

c. 50 hours ago Mr(s) SolidSender proclaimed:

[url= http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=573&site=3]BitterTruth - an outstanding post. Thank you for taking the time & trouble to explain and write to me I really appreciate it. Looking forward to more of the same.-SolidSender[/url]

c. 19 hours ago Mr(s) SolidSender proclaimed:

[url= http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=573&page=2&site=3]BitterTruth, no doubts about anything stated in your above post,… thanks again-SolidSender[/url]

Now Mr(s) SolidSender writes:

BitterTruth, In fact overall your posts fail to "ring true" in my humble opinion.

Yes, everyone surely is horribly frightened at your presence! LOL.

My only fear is that your terribly awesome deductive skills might wear off onto others! On SECOND THOUGHT (sorry, my caps-lock engaged), there is also the fear that you could actually propagate. [[[[ss..sh..shudder]]]]

Before you start the late show let me retrieve some popcorn. I don’t want to miss act three of this comedy, but I cannot bear watching comedic idiocy without something to munch on as a distraction. It’s no wonder you wear those sun shades.

Friend

Edited by - Friend on 19 July 2000 1:15:53

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

Squirm, baby, squirm!

• Friend
    Friend

waiting, et al,

Squirm, baby, squirm!

With that we have the final piece of evidence that SS is no less than a cyber-troll. Their symptoms are not that of a hurting person nor that of a downtrodden spirit. What we have here is pure and unfettered cyber-trollism.

SolidCyberTroll

If and when you decide to discuss issues—starting with your own lunacy—then let me know. I want to help you if that is possible. For now, you have wasted enough of my time. The next time you say something reasonably intelligent will be the next time I respond. What a loser you personify. Do you have a job? (We already know about your education, we can see it.)

Friend

• waiting
    waiting

Friend

I never said that a person who might have displaced anger still couldn't be a sh*t for brains.

You three men, or s/he's, can test your testosterone levels all you want. Being a she, I really don't get into this, would rather do just about anything else.

Enjoy.

waiting

waiting again.

• TheBitterTruth
    TheBitterTruth

Hi SolidSender:

... To me you all seem to be vessels of a rather precarious, fragile, man made ideology.-SolidSender

I can truly understand your concern about anyone "teaching" anything these days from the Bible, since Jehovah's Witnesses have had such a horrible experience with the WTS...I presume you have had at least some dealings with them. This I can understand.

Whether what I have, teach, present here on this forum, give the "ring of truth," or not, is a ultimately, a personal matter that only the individual can decide for himself.

If what I teach proves to be "man-made ideology," then, guess what, ... it will not stand...it will not stand the "heat" of scriptural Biblical cross-examination, as has been proven of the WTS publications and the cross-check work of RV Franz, Carl O. Jonnson, and E. Dunlap.

So, after reading and checking the references, and still, you truly feel that way, then, I can accept that fact. I have no doubt, that I will convincingly be proven wrong...whether you do it, or someone else...I have no doubt about that. I will be proven SCRIPTURALLY WRONG.

So, then, I will not condemn you for not agreeing with me. No but, in fact we can "disagree and still be agreeable" toward one another. And that goes for everyone else on this board. That's the Christian Law of Love towards our brother.

Believe me, I'm no ones "enemy" here. My time is limited since I have to work for a living, as so many others here. I'm not a paid "minister" like members of the Bethel staff. I have to work for everything I get...feed, clothe myself, my household...and so on, just as you brothers. And that is not easy, I kid you not.

However, when I have time, and I just occasionally drop by, sometime I may decided to post, if I think I have something to say. I post, knowing that any and everything I write, is subject to close scrutiny and cross-examination. (I started back in 1993 on Compuserve...so I'm used to criticism... believe me...:-) )

As you are aware as well as myself, indeed, Jehovah God has given all of us a mind and heart...and A christian "law," the christian "law of love," that is supposed to be written there...precisely there on our individual "minds and heart." To be sure, God's Word, the Bible, the Holy Scriptures, in which you and I, I'm sure, firmly believe is inspired, has been given to us, to mankind, to help us make the proper decisions as to what is "right" and "wrong", from a christian point of view in this life.

We must then, always, use this primary "tool" to make all of "our" decisions, must base all decisions on whats in the Bible, God's Word of truth...as mature christians should...make every decision of life upon it, even the most important ones on religious matters..using that Gift.

So I don't really resent any thing you have said above...really I don't. In fact, I understand what you've said quite well, and can agree, that we all need to be quite careful, these days...So, the above comments then, do not offend me at all.

In fact, all I see, is a "loyal" brother, who is trying to protect JAH's NAME, against those who would attempt "deceive" His people. Now, perhaps I am wrong there...but thats what I believe of you, so far, unless you prove different.

Therefore,

All I ask of my christian brothers is this... if you think I have erred somewhere, in speech or word, and you feel you have the scriptural answer,
    to clear the matter up, then please, bring it to my attention, and I can make the necessary "self-correction." That's all I ask.

This can be done out in the open, on the forum, or you can e-mail me privately, since my e-mail address is listed. I base this upon Matt. 18:15.

Other than this, I think that you and I have already many, many things in common that we can we agree on ....some things of serious and major importance...like what has happened at the WTS and all, for example.

...I detect in you, complete and uncompromised loyalty to Jehovah God and Jesus Christ...I can sense that in your writings.

I feel the same way, too.

So, if you don't agree, then, you don't agree...I know very few people who agree anyway, on everything...very few.

And if you have a scripture...let's hear it...I'm all for it. Opinions....hmmmm...I'll entertain too, but it doesn't override scripture, though.

And finally, if you think I am, truly wicked, a "false prophet," or "false apostle," then, I am sure there are many "capable" brothers on this forum, yourself included, that are fully able and willing to prove me so...of course, using the Bible as their source, as Jesus recommended we do to modern-day, so-called, self appointed christian/"apostles/"prophets." -- see Rev. 2:2

But I can say this to you...if you keep listening, and check behind me, examine what I say, in the light of the example we find in the first century christian-Beroeans, at Acts 17:11, you may find that a unique "blessing" may, may, may be in store for you...but that's if you keep listening...but...its up to you...

Take Care My Friend,

BT

Jehovah's Witnesses, God's Name People -- Destined to "Fall" and Be "Restored" According to Bible Prophecy -- Isaiah 30:26; Jeremiah 23:19, 20

Edited by - TheBitterTruth on 19 July 2000 17:31:55

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

BitterTruth – thank you for taking the time & effort to write such a coherent post.

I was very impressed with it. Getting straight to the heart of the matter – I may be reading you wrong but what you seem to be suggesting however is the replacement of one man made mediatorship ( the WTBTS ) for another ( Reformed WTBTS or whatever you want to call it ).

As we both appreciate from scripture we all account before God & Christ as individuals under the new covenant founded upon love. To revert to a man made mediatorship is to return to the pre christian, old covenant position founded upon law. This is the basics as you know, but to me that is the beauty of the christian faith, it’s profound simplicity.

Hence my confusion in regard to what you are attempting to say.-SolidSender

• TheBitterTruth
    TheBitterTruth

Hi SolidSender:

BitterTruth – thank you for taking the time & effort to write such a coherent post...I was very impressed with it.

No problem. :-)

I have no doubt, but when two (2) christian-brothers meet for the first time, its very easy to resolve any misunderstandings or unintended conflicts/friction they may experience at first...the "law of love," does the trick everytime...brothers in the faith can resolve problems...remembering the example Christ set for us all.

Getting straight to the heart of the matter – I may be reading you wrong but what you seem to be suggesting however is the replacement of one man made mediatorship ( the WTBTS ) for another ( Reformed WTBTS or whatever you want to call it )... As we both appreciate from scripture we all account before God & Christ as individuals under the new covenant founded upon love.

You are absolutely correct! So, to replace one man-made, phony mediatorship for another...is going backwards...that's not the direction that I am pointing to...no not at all.

And though I speak of Reform, as being the purpose of the few faithful up at the kingdom hall...and it is a noble purpose in itself, but "reform," really, is actually, not my line at all...that's the guys at the kingdom hall secretly talking about "reforming" anything...guys on H2O...talk about "reform."

My word is "restoration," spiritual restoration. Jehovah's Witnesses have to be, and I mean have to be spiritually "RESTORED", before Jehovah God, can be satisfied. Perhaps, you've noticed my little line at the bottom of most of my posts...my "signature..." I speak of spiritual "restoration", complete restoration.

To revert to a man made mediatorship is to return to the pre christian, old covenant position founded upon law. This is the basics as you know, but to me that is the beauty of the christian faith, it’s profound simplicity.

Soooo true...a "man-made mediatorship" is completely contrary to the will of God and Jesus. And you are right, the WTS did indeed, attempt to usurp headship of the christian congregation, by placing themselves between God and man...the place that only Jesus should occupy. -- 1 Tim. 2:5,6

But Jehovah God made a promise here, and Jesus too...they promised that if the wicked Shepherd "scattered his sheep," yes, Jehovah and Jesus promised they, as the "Great," and "Fine" Shepherds...would LOOK FOR THEM and bring them back into God's fold...that's the promise. -- See Ezekiel 34:1-16; Matthew 15:24

And you guys are Jehovah's and Jesus' sheep...so that's why I'm here...my friend. I know you are skeptical...I would be too...but have no fear...you'll be given ample time and opportunity to make a fair appraisal of what I teach and say. I promise.

So, if you leave the WTS, ... don't think for a minute, Jesus is going to just let it go at that...the sheep just scatter...scatter permanently...no, no, no, no...Jesus has greater things in store for his people...greater things...things the WTS knew nothing of...things that was "hidden" from them, in fact....things that I will openly DISCUSS WITH YOU brothers...

We did learn a few things that were correct from the WTS...admittedly we did... but...The information I speak of, does have to do with our "completing the picture" of all of the things, things the WTS DID NOT want to disclose to us, and things that they themselves would not even allow themselves (nor any of their number at Bethel headquarters, like RV Franz, E. Dunlap, and so on) to perceive or envisage beyond the status quo protocol long established there. Pride before a Crash, in other words.

Great News!...It is now time to learn of these things...things God wants us to know, as it is found in His Word, and His is "revealing" them...things that the WTS "took away from us." But now, they are becoming "revealed." These things, spiritual deep things, that actually "belong to us," that's if Jehovah and Jesus have "revealed," them...Really. They can "belong to us," then.

One of my favorite scriptures says,

"The things concealed belong to Jehovah our God, but the THINGS REVEALED BELONG TO US and to our sons to time indefinite, that we may carry out all the words of this law." -- Deut. 29:29

That time is now...during the time of the end...as Daniel promised. (I know this sounds suspicious...suspect of another would be "false" prophet talking about the future and all) but, I insist, I know, yes "good news" is here...to all for the taking...its free, as promised. The Bible is going to be UNFOLDED RIGHT BEFORE YOU VERY EYES...that time is now!

Kind of like I mentioned to "Path," sometime even "good news" is hard to take...when you've been exposed to so much bad news...and we have...at WTS land...you know.

Smilingly, I recall when Jesus stood in front of his home town people, at Nazareth, and said something about giving "good news" to his fellow man...he said that

"Jehovah's Spirit Is Upon Me...to declare the good news to you..."

Well, that "Good news," was not quite "good news" at first to them...not at first. It was there for them, and he cited the appropriate scriptural text, as he read from Isaiah's scroll, stating the scripture had been fulfilled in him...well...they were not so happy about such "good news," even though Jesus was a perfect man, had done no wrong before them, to their knowledge, his hometown folk...still they felt he "must go,"...

For, just SAYING what he did, just saying it,...the people, all of the people, grabbed Jesus and tried their best to END HIS LIFE, by throwing him over the precipice! -- Luke 4:16-30

So thank God, that hasn't happened to me so far... :-)

But still, that's why I say, "good news is sometimes harder to take than, bad news," especially if people have had a hard time before you make your entrance.

But, guess what, I still say...its here...I can personally vouch for it...its here...and, if, if, if you guys here want it..yeap, its "free," as promised.

Whether you brothers realize or not, and this might take some time, but in time, everyone on this board, is going to want to jump for Joy...ALL SINCERE BROTHERS/SISTERS, especially after you see the "Great War" formulating as Daniel 10:1 stated. Of course, I'm not implying that dying bodies, sickness and death, are things to rejoice over...no, not my point at all. The "Great War," will signify something very meaningful for all sincere christian followers of Christ...salvation is near.

Just as Jesus said, at that time, when we begin to see the things Jesus spoke of (Matt. 24) actually happen...then, he said "raise yourselves erect and lifts your heads up...because your deliverance is getting near." The Great War, will be one of the first visible things, that cannot be MISINTERPRETED at all.

It will be the same war that is spoken of at Matt. 24:7 and Rev. 6:4...the "ride of the fiery-colored" horse...shortly to be upon us. When that "war,"surfaces, then, we will then know...whether we have our "facts straight," as far as the time of the end and all...at that time...we will know! That's my thought...

Yes, ALL SINCERE SERVANTS of Jehovah God will want to jump for joy, as we begin to understand the Bible together in its entirety, for the first time...understand it as a group too...it will be that apparent...real unity will be possible...and that time is very, very, very near. -- 1 Cor. 1:10;

So I say, Jehovah is deeply concerned about all of you...you've been thru a grueling test...up at WTS land...I know...I was there too.

But, you are free now..."released from captivity," free from "blindness," free to learn the truth, now, free of that great hindering agency, the WTS, free to experience the spirit of Truth, that Jesus promised would "guide us into ALL Truth," and more importantly, "declare the things coming..."...that things "coming," as in the FUTURE...we are going to finally, yes, finally, start getting a picture of the future, as Revealed from God, and His trustworthy Word the Bible...that time has come. -- Luke 4:18; John 16:13

Daniel promised us in the "time of the end," these words:

"And as for you, O Daniel, make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of the end. Many will rove about, and the true knowledge will become abundant." -- Daniel 12:4

That time has come...and you are the ones Jehovah God has selected, been permitted to be the first among all of Jehovah God Name People to receive such information...

Now, this information will be "ankle deep," "knee deep," then waist deep... deeper.... deeper.... deepest...and some will begin to feel that the "bottom has dropped out," from under them...its going to get sooo deep...But I promise, it all make sense, when you tie all of the pieces together, in one whole...it will make sense, if you allow yourself, that's ALLOW YOURSELF to complete the picture... -- Ezekiel 47:1-5

PLEASE NOTE: You will find out real quick, that quite a bit of what I teach, is not in any book...at least, one that you know of as of yet. This information has been reserved for you brothers and sisters...you are Jehovah and Jesus' Special Guests..."Info Reserved" for especially you.

You brothers are indeed, highly favored even though, you may not realize it...but that is a true statement. You will see.

And too, its going to cost you nothing...only your attentive eye, and listening ear...its free.

I do say, yes, this information comes from God...that's my first message to you...I'm required to say this...

This "truth," does indeed, come from God...it will not be found in any textbook, any religious literature...some of these ideas have not even been formulated in the hearts of man, ever, ever...

You will see...it is from God!

...Hence my confusion in regard to what you are attempting to say.-SolidSender

No problem...

Hey, hang around for a while...there is more to come...you ain't seen nothin' yet. :-)

Your Brother,

BT

Jehovah's Witnesses, God's Name People -- Destined to "Fall" and Be "Restored" According to Bible Prophecy -- Isaiah 30:26; Jeremiah 23:19, 20

Edited by - TheBitterTruth on 20 July 2000 1:15:50

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

BT - thanks again for your all the obvious effort you've gone to in writing back.

OK let's just say for the moment I'm sold - what's your point?

To be honest your post above seems to be heading back into the "should've been posted under Sci Fi/Fantasy forum" territory again.

Over to you bro'-Solidsender

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit