Navel jewelry...

by codeblue 7 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

I got my navel pierced after my divorce..........best decision I every made. I had to go to a tattoo place to get it pierced and they told me I had the perfect navel for it...heck...I didn't know what they were talking about...I just wanted it DONE>>>>>>>>>>>> my 18 year old son was with me...eyeing the tattoo designs on all the walls looking for the perfect tatt...My navel healed very fast...and to this day I am proud I did it.....my first bit of rebellion and heck, navel jewelry are cute and fun to shop for!!!

Codeblue

• codeblue
    codeblue

Ok....I get it...someone already started a thread similiar to this...but this is different...does anyone know some websites to get some kewl navel jewelry?

Codeblue

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

I've seen some great navel jewelry on Ebay-check it out!

mobbie

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Codeblue,

interesting.......the circuit gossipped about our daughter's naval ring (many years ago) and we thought it was no one else's business. Hubby went round and round with CO about it. It was just one of the little things that made us go hmmmm and look at the org very closely.

Glad you are the rebelious type

j2bf

• codeblue
    codeblue

Joy...when I got the navel piercing I was in excellent standing...I even showed it to a reg pioneer and she cheered me on saying how "cute" it looked...

I always thought of it as a "personal decision"...heck..it's not like I was bearing my belly wearing sleezy clothes to make sure all could see my navel in front of all the the KH or in service...

And after my divorce I wanted to do something for ME...make a statement and had only myself to answer for...it felt GREAT!!!

Codeblue

• rocketman
    rocketman

code, will you be posting a pic here for all to see?

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

code - if you do a search on yahoo or google you can find some pretty cool jewelry sites. i've purchased navel jewelry that way before..i'll try and remember the name of the place i used, they were pretty good.

• morty
    morty

If your in Canada,check out Sea Jewels.....It has awsome body jewellery.....(Thats where I buy my nose rings..)

mortons68

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit